How Will Ahsoka Tano Die?

Malles

This keeps coming up so I keep responding to it.

4. She escapes and goes into hiding. She emerges later to help the Rebel Alliance (since apparently there are far more Jedi running around than Yoda knew, or let on that he knew.) This also encompasses the "married to Rex" theories, who I believe, if he lives, would also be active in the Rebel Alliance.

Doesn't Rex become part of the 501st?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that she will die violently :D

She won't and most likely will not die at all. As someone already said, the series is aimed at kids. How many kids shows have EVER shown a main character die? I'll tell you right now - ZERO.

You must remember that the events of TCW smack right into the beginning of RotS. The most likely scenario is that at the end of the series basically everyone will go their separate ways - Obi Wan and Anakin are tasked with leading the battle over Coruscant and Ahsoka (not being a pilot) is probably sent off to aid a planetary invasion (it's not like she's never done that without Anakin in the past). They say good luck to each other and we never REALLY know what happens to her until....someone decides to write a (young adult) novel about what happened.

She won't and most likely will not die at all. As someone already said, the series is aimed at kids. How many kids shows have EVER shown a main character die? I'll tell you right now - ZERO.

You must remember that the events of TCW smack right into the beginning of RotS. The most likely scenario is that at the end of the series basically everyone will go their separate ways - Obi Wan and Anakin are tasked with leading the battle over Coruscant and Ahsoka (not being a pilot) is probably sent off to aid a planetary invasion (it's not like she's never done that without Anakin in the past). They say good luck to each other and we never REALLY know what happens to her until....someone decides to write a (young adult) novel about what happened.

Goku....many times.

Oh and there are confirmed multiple endings for Ahsoka, forogt the guy's name (who ever is the head of TCW) in an interview he said that many versions of her ending were made (this was last year) but all they had to do was to wait and chose one.

Edited by Eillack

Doesn't Rex become part of the 501st?

Rex already IS part of the 501st... he's just not with Anakin at the temple. But according to the Battlefront 2 storyline, units of the 501st are assigned all over the galaxy, and even in ROTS we see that different clone units are present in certain places (the gray-trimmed 'Coruscant clones' that are standing around when Yoda goes to meet the Wookiee representative--a group many like myself consider to be Commander Gree's 41st in non-jungle gear before heading to Kashyyyk--are also seen in the background of the Utapau battle which is mostly full of Cody's orange-trimmed 212th. One of the grays is apparently boxing a battle droid

There are more Jedi running around than Yoda let on to Luke, but for various reasons most of them are not considered 'Jedi' by Yoda. With Ahsoka, it could simply be that she never faced her trials to become a Knight (which in Padme's eyes is when someone starts being a Jedi--one of the dumbest lines from her in AOTC). With most, it's probably that they turned their backs on the Force and/or their Jedi ideals and essentially 'quit' to find new careers, family, etc, in order to survive. Those that still acted as Jedi--the idiot on the steps of the temple in the final issues of REPUBLIC who got gunned down by clones after his foolish attempt at rallying others to his cause, or Dass Jannir in Dark Times--draw the attention of the Empire. Those who hide, like Kai Hudorra or the Padawan he was left in charge of after Order 66, or Quinlan Vos who worries more about his new family, they probably survive, but they're not really 'Jedi'. They put it behind them as a safety precaution. Yoda & Obi-Wan masquerade as hermits, but in their hearts they're still remaining Jedi so they'll be ready when the Force tells them it's time to train Luke and/or Leia. They have a plan, a reason to remain Jedi. None of the rest really do, not in the same way. Those that try to concoct a plan usually wind up like the group at Kessel in "PURGE": dead.

Goku....many times.

Oh and there are confirmed multiple endings for Ahsoka, forogt the guy's name (who ever is the head of TCW) in an interview he said that many versions of her ending were made (this was last year) but all they had to do was to wait and chose one.

And you've never known producers/directors/writers etc to give false information? :p Further, is it not possible that one or more of those possible endings is that she lives? "ending" does not mean dead.

And you've never known producers/directors/writers etc to give false information? :p Further, is it not possible that one or more of those possible endings is that she lives? "ending" does not mean dead.

Ummm when did I say 'ending' was dead? I meant the ending of her part in the story.

Don't make assumptions please...

She doesn't die, nothing special happens. She will be digitally added (LucasArts TM) to episode 3 later.

Wouldn't surprise me. Except everyone would ignore her presence through the whole film.

I see her death somewhere in the next few seasons. I'm still hoping Darth Maul Does it.

She dies due to an error by Anakin and he begins to blame himself for failure. Then Anymousekin marries Pandabear, pooka, or whatever her name is and forgets he ever had a padawhine. No wait...she turns to the darkside and Obi Wan kills her, because Sith Lords are his speciality. :wea_03::eek: Doesn't matter how she dies, because she is long gone before the final battle anyway.

Whatever happens I think it would be good for it to have something to do with Master Plo Koon. I enjoy watching the relationship the two of them have and think it would be awesome for it to have something to do with him

The only idea that I have at the moment though is maybe Plo Koon sensed something wrong in the force but didn't know what it was and had sent her into hiding or something (Yes I know it seems very unlikely).

Or maybe they were on a mission together and Ahsoka was on the ground, when she saw Plo Koon being shot up by the the troopers and went into hiding or something.

(These are just some very rough ideas as I want to imagine it having to do with Plo Koon but thinking of a scenario that would fit is difficult)

Doesn't she get killed by Rex under Order 66? Or have I just combined two (or more) separate reads into one totally wrong conclusion? - (apologies if I have :D)

No. Nobody knows what happens to Rex or Ahsoka by series' end or even if they'll make it to Order 66, that's why we're speculating here. Based on Ahsoka's development, it's possible she'll fall to the dark side or leave the Order, among many other fates. Based on Rex, he's learning that regulations don't mean everything and that it's NOT always the best thing to follow orders, so it's quite possible he'd ignore Order 66 regarding any Jedi near him (which would most likely be Ahsoka).

And we have no idea whether Filoni and crew will even SHOW any Ep3 or Order 66 events in TCW. It could end BEFORE all that happens, and Ahsoka's fate will have nothing to do with Order 66 (and would likely mean she'd survive it, if she's still living by series' end). IMO, assuming she'll die in Order 66 isn't thinking things through very well. Her destiny lies elsewhere, either quitting the Jedi well before Order 66, dying before Ep3, or being one of the many Jedi who actually DO survive Order 66 and just quit being Jedi in order to hide.

She's too well loved by the kids, I bet she's another one of the Jedi that will "go into hiding" until the rebels come along.

I`m not so sure about that. After all in the series they show many a character dying horribly, no matter if they are popular. It might even drive the story for an episode later in the series . REMEMBER KIT FISTO!!!

I`m not so sure about that. After all in the series they show many a character dying horribly, no matter if they are popular. It might even drive the story for an episode later in the series . REMEMBER KIT FISTO!!!

What about Kit? He doesn't die in the series, he dies in that horribly-staged office battle with Sidious in Ep3.

What popular characters? Most that die do so in the first episode they appear in... Nahdar Vebb, Commander Fil, Master Ima-Gun Di, Captain Keeli... some others may have been in a couple-episode arcs, and then buy it: 99, Captain Argyus, General Krell (note the last two are villains). There's also Echo who was in several episodes and advanced quickly to ARC Trooper status, then died foolishly in the Citadel arc. Am I forgetting some popular Jedi? Or other major player?

I have to say, I can see Anakin getting Ahsoka preggers cause Padme can be a chore to be around. :p

Realistically, I was thinking that Anakin has another dark side "slip up" like his massacre of that Sand People village and Ahsoka either finds out about it and leaves the Order (or more likely has her training finished by another master) or was present at the time and helps him cover it up but leaves the Order afterwards after having her spirit broken seeing her mentor go darkside.

She is the unknown keeper of the light at the beginning of Outcast and then at the end of Apocalypse.

She has been in hiding for some 60 years, waiting for when she is needed.

Of course, if you have never read the EU, you'd not know what I am talking about.

Oh my goodness. That would be rather interesting. I can't wait to find out who this Keeper is.