OMG I am going BLIND with this new look! PLEASE REVERT!

Agooz

I really like the new look, now c'mon complainers...you already complain about the game enough now you have to rip on the site too? You people must really be negative...Negative attitudes bring negative things to you like a magnet IMO, Ya'll should really try to look on the bright side of things.

Maybe you should read the posts in the thread? People have a legitimate complaint, they aren't just whining for the sake of whining. For that matter, not everyone with an issue with the new forums has an issue with the game, generalizations are bad.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only real problem with it is the alternating thread backgrounds shouldn't be the same color as the main background.

This is the only fault I could find with the new website/forum. Honestly don't see what the huge uproar is about; it's far better than the old forum design.

Tweak it around to appease some of the whiners, but please don't revert it to how it was before.

Edited by Exertim

This new setup sucks. Cant see the first post of most threads now, i get a bunch of cluttered crap at the top of each page that I have to scroll past just to view the posts in a thread, I cant change thread page numbers from the top of the page now (have to scroll all the way to the bottom), the colors are a major headache...

Bioware, did you let your endgame armor art design team create these new forums too? Because that's the kind of low quality I'm getting out of this.

It sucks that my company forces me to use IE (I am embarrassed to say the version so I will not).... but at least my home browsing will be a lot more comfortable.

IE has the same options. Look Appearance>Fonts, Accessibility, Colors.

Edited by RickRedOne

Lol I guess there is nothing bioware can do to please everyone.

Keep on trucking bioware, love the new site.

Haters gonna hate I guess.

Ok with still issues and bugs to abilities, classes, quests, raids, pvp, crafting, content, etc...Was really ANYONE QQing or criticizing the old forum's look that it needed priority to work on over everything else?? I dont think I read a single thread since beta where anyone complained about the forum look. There was absolutely no need to make the change. It is not making anyone's life better, especially that at most 5% of the population is actually using the forum.

Hec, freakin fix the shuttle door that is left behind at the end of Black Talon before you revamp your forum!

Furthermore people really need to understand the difference between QQ/Whine and criticism. Can anyone say anything that isn't kumbaya on this forum without being labeled as a QQer?

What the hec is up with the color scheme? It is HORRIBLE. PLEASE at least give is to option to view it in the old classic look. I cant spend more than 5min reading anything on this forum now.

Sigh... Really? The new design is beautiful.

This new setup sucks.........i get a bunch of cluttered crap at the top of each page that I have to scroll past just to view the posts in a thread

You know... I was just thinking the same thing about your signature. :p

The new format, layout and features are fine, IMO. In a few days you'll find a new focus of something else to complain about I am sure. :)

Ok with still issues and bugs to abilities, classes, quests, raids, pvp, crafting, content, etc...Was really ANYONE QQing or criticizing the old forum's look that it needed priority to work on over everything else??

Tip: the development team that fixes in game bugs are not the same people at Bioware that work on and manage the web site. So your basis for complaint (or was it a QQ?) is misplaced.

Was really ANYONE QQing or criticizing the old forum's look that it needed priority to work on over everything else??............Furthermore people really need to understand the difference between QQ/Whine and criticism. Can anyone say anything that isn't kumbaya on this forum without being labeled as a QQer?

Interesting paradox you created in your two questions there. You use QQing, but complain if others use it? :)

Edited by Andryah

I find it kind of weird but will get use to it, it looks flashy and all but it is a bit of pain to read through threads now. As above poster said less spacing please. Edited by deags

The new format, layout and features are fine, IMO. In a few days you'll find a new focus of something else to complain about I am sure. :)
no, there are some significant problems; I expect we'll continue to see posts about it for a while yet.

Tip: the development team that fixes in game bugs are not the same people at Bioware that work on and manage the web site. So your basis for complaint (or was it a QQ?) is misplaced.

Interesting paradox you created in your two questions there. You use QQing, but complain if others use it? :)

Wow, the denseness of some people, especially true when there is a smilie at the end.

I see a new look. I dont like it. I come the the forum. I post my criticism of it. Period, end of story. That translates into QQing to the likes of you, so be it. Then everything else on this forum that is contrary to your opinion or logic is also QQ. Now lets get past the cliche responses, and just voice an opinion on the new look. From the looks of it, it seems quite a bit of people are not happy with the new look.

What the hec is up with the color scheme? It is HORRIBLE. PLEASE at least give is to option to view it in the old classic look. I cant spend more than 5min reading anything on this forum now.

the new forum is fine ur the one who is blind..if u like 90's sites type