The official "still subbed" topic.

SnapWolf

We see dozens upon dozens of topics about people saying why they are unsubbing.

I thought I'd do something different and post here that I'm still subbed since pre-launch.

So post here if you're still subbed and playing. :cool:

Edited by SnapWolf

I've had my sub open since launch, just haven't played in maybe a month. Decided to give it a go after 1.2 and I was actually very pleased.

I love that I can customize my UI now. All the performance problems with the engine seemed to be resolved. Combat seems to be more balanced as I can go into a WZ on my Shadow and not get rofflestomped anymore. :D

Im not going anywhere anytime soon. While I am an avid PvPer and still cant make up my mind on the changes in 1.2, I have been starting to get into ugh PvE now that a lot of our guild is playing tera so I have more to do.

I got a crimson rak pet last night for my main and will get 2 more for alts tonight.

Also I want to check out the infection set for companions.

Besides that: I love the game, playing on Frostclaw, good community, always plenty of people online.

I see it for the game it is & the game its going to develop into.

It is an enjoyable game if you have the long sighted vision to look past the bugs & I for 1, just know that say in 6-12 months, this game will be the most played sci-fi mmo on the market.

Oh it doesn't have Pandas either....

Im still subbing. Im a Star Wars fan and i love the EU. And its a great MMO, ive never wanted to play an MMO more, after being subbed to WoW for years its a great change to finally get a game where i enjoy all the time. Edited by DarthMintCake

I'm not a fanboy..er..girl in my case.. But Im still subbed because a) my freinds and bf plays this game and b) for being as new as it is , I like it..

Ppl who played WoW (like me) tend to forget how God awful is was the first 6 months or so, and compare this game to what WoW is now..

Been here since early release :D

I knew I'd love my Jedi Consular before I even started playing. The description of the class was right up my ally.

I'm attached to my Sage now.

Legacy has breathed new life into the game for me as well. As somewhat of a min/maxer when it comes to PvE AND PvP, I now find that I need to get all my alts past chapter 2 for the buffs, in addition to unlocking all companions for the stat bonuses they give.

Oh and lastly, the Rakghoul world event today was amazing!!!