Yep.. sorc / sages suck in 1.2 pvp

jarethkor

Thanks for posting that screen shot. It is evidence for those players who disbelieve in the possibility of playing hard a full game with almost half the players on your team getting under three badges (and no rewards) for their efforts. I have seen a few screens like that in the past few days.

Beelora is an assassin.

Riian is an assassin.

You can see the protection.

Raptor is a healer Sorc comparable numbers to Republic's Sage's Lockdown

Sokall is a healer Sorc comparable numbers to Republic Sage's Excor

In fact your healers performed better!

Unholypotato (Most likely sorc from healing:damage ratio) did not perform well at all, or entered the game late.

Jooma (Not sure if Assassin) didn't perform well at all, or entered the game late.

Imis (Not sure if Assassin) didn't perform well at all, or entered the game late.

Finally, its obvious your entire team didn't do very well holding doors, very little objective score and the damage output of your team was much smaller than theirs.

Edited by S__T

Rofl you guys got 2 kills. How could you only get 2 kills??

EDIT: Seriously you guys must have been in like a 2 or 3 man team for most of that match in which case all that shows is a serious server population problem which we already knew about.

Why would you post that screenshot that's so embarrassing lol

Edited by dougan

Except those might be assassins. Plus you played on a horrible team. Also one match is indicative of every subsequent match amirite.

Nope Inqs and Assassins. Also, I like 1.2 not complaining about it... more pointing out after the past 17 games I've played "sorc/sages suck" just isn't true. They do mighty fine.

As for the losing nerf to coms / valor /creds.... meh. I don't like it, seems a bit harsh but I'm still willing to see how it plays out long term. Yes it does discourage me on a losing streak.... but I loves pvp so I usually just get back on the horse.

Very nice!

Here is a win this time... funniest part is and yet we lost the "achievement" race :)

http://i.imgur.com/snaNJ.jpg

It is evidence for those players who disbelieve in the possibility of playing hard a full game with almost half the players on your team getting under three badges (and no rewards) for their efforts.

Playing hard? The screenshot shows that his team SUCKED. Hard. They didn't deserve any rewards for their crap efforts. If anything they should've been docked xp and valor.

Very nice!

Here is a win this time... funniest part is and yet we lost the "achievement" race :)

http://i.imgur.com/snaNJ.jpg

Again, their team has 3 sins (look at the protection, 1 heal sorc, and the other inquisitor looks like hes a hardcore dps sin due to the 470k damage for only 30k heals (thats 10 bubbles for a sorc over a 15 min battle).

Where did I say anything other then sorc / sages?!?!!?!?

Yes there are sins, yes there are inqs, yes 1 is healing. Hell Bos-dehunter is a BA Ops healer.

I'm posting these cause:

1) I know I'm not pro-pvp but I love it and play all the time

2) I see thread after thread of "the sky is falling"

3) I think 1.2 is good, not the end all be all but definitely a new spin on the pvp

http://i.imgur.com/jCoLF.jpg

a sorc with a high damage/heal ratio means they're basically free casting, that they can't even come close to the 300k medal in a free cast situation says a lot really.

which is no great surprise, their damage pre 1.2 was mainly aoe, and now they don't have that. and their single target damage is just bad

Edited by Adzzy

Wow... your team's terrible- half of them got under 50k damage, the other half were below 100k. You've proven it- sorcs can still be good against the absolute worst players in the game.

Seriously, you're a commando with under 75k damage... you didn't heal yourself once!? Maybe you should learn to play before whining.

Where did I say anything other then sorc / sages?!?!!?!?

Yes there are sins, yes there are inqs, yes 1 is healing. Hell Bos-dehunter is a BA Ops healer.

I'm posting these cause:

1) I know I'm not pro-pvp but I love it and play all the time

2) I see thread after thread of "the sky is falling"

3) I think 1.2 is good, not the end all be all but definitely a new spin on the pvp

http://i.imgur.com/jCoLF.jpg

Title says sorc/sages and yet you post screenshots of both tank sins and dps sins doing good with 2 healers for their team.

Wow... your team's terrible- half of them got under 50k damage, the other half were below 100k. You've proven it- sorcs can still be good against the absolute worst players in the game.

Seriously, you're a commando with under 75k damage... you didn't heal yourself once!? Maybe you should learn to play before whining.

Do you play the game? Its called defending a node that noone attacks... but hey insulting first always works best.

Title says sorc/sages and yet you post screenshots of both tank sins and dps sins doing good with 2 healers for their team.

True, that's my bad should have said sorc / consular but that just doesn't roll off the tongue the same.