Jedi vs The Justice League

BrandonSM

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see Batman having a chance.

But consider:

To beat Superman, one only needs to construct a lightsaber hilt that has Kryptonite in it.

To beat Green Lantern, use a Yellow Lightsaber Blade.

To beat Aquaman, fight on Tatooine.

Saber Throw, slice his bow in half, you beat Green Arrow.

Jedi are as fast as the Flash, but can jump as well.

Their use of the Force can overpower Wonder Woman. Force lift to take her out of the fight.

But consider:

To beat Superman, one only needs to construct a lightsaber hilt that has Kryptonite in it.

Their use of the Force can overpower Wonder Woman. Force lift to take her out of the fight.

You've got to be joking...

Jedi are nowhere near as fast as the Flash. Nor are they as fast as Superman or most of the other superheroes.

And how are they supposed to find out about Kryptonite? Where do they find it? What are the chances that Kryptonite crystals would even work with Lightsaber technology?

Better matchup: Jedi Order vs Green Lantern Corps. Think about it. Lightsaber vs Power Ring. The Force vs Will.

Green Latern Corp destroys the Jedi Order.

Edited by billyboyjennings

But consider:

You beat me to it:p

but i do have to disagree with you on the flash part. he is the fastest man alive and can enter the speed force. but i am curious, how would the jedi take out:

Martian Manhunter

Black Canary

Batman (DC's own chuck norris:D)

Shazam

Zatana

Firestorm

P.S. Powergirl,,,,,,,,,,Giggity:D

But consider:

1. Depends which Superman were talking about.

2. I suppose.

3. No Aquaman is still a tough fighter, even without water.

4. Guess since hes only human.

5. No, Flash is the fastest man alive.

6. Not so sure on that.

1. Depends which Superman were talking about.

2. I suppose.

3. No Aquaman is still a tough fighter, even without water.

4. Guess since hes only human.

5. No, Flash is the fastest man alive.

6. Not so sure on that.

Remember: Deathstroke took the Flash out of the fight once and didn't even move his feet. Also, the modern Green Lantern rings since the reformation of the Corps after Hal Jordan almost wiped them out have no weakness to Yellow. And I REALLY hope you're talking about the 90s Aquaman back when he had the hook hand and was actually cool....

As for taking down Superman, if they were to place red crystals in their lightsabers, they would be able to at least hurt him. Red sun steals his power. Each Lightsaber is basically superheated plasma, not unlike the surface of a star.

Remember: Deathstroke took the Flash out of the fight once and didn't even move his feet. Also, the modern Green Lantern rings since the reformation of the Corps after Hal Jordan almost wiped them out have no weakness to Yellow. And I REALLY hope you're talking about the 90s Aquaman back when he had the hook hand and was actually cool....

As for taking down Superman, if they were to place red crystals in their lightsabers, they would be able to at least hurt him. Red sun steals his power. Each Lightsaber is basically superheated plasma, not unlike the surface of a star.

Yes but thats just cause hes Deathstroke :p, and of course im talking about that Aquaman....but his other incarnations(besides the very early one) show Aquaman as a complete BA. Proof right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7bp8BcX7o Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_epPJE7vcho Part 2

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Green lantern is strong minded, so is most of the JLA which makes them immune to mind tricks

Superman could kill a jedi by moving at borderline light speed into them. Same as the flash and GL.

Troopers with guns killed the entire jedi order in 66.

Superman can move mountains, GL can destroy asteroids, Batman can well. He is the fraking Batman, whos could take out the JLA for fun

And thats all before breakfast,

Also supermans heat vision is more powerful or at least on par with a lightsaber and he uses it to shave,....

Also how could a Jedi hurt Superman, You can drop a planet on superman. Force crush could unlikly match that strength. Mind tricks wont work on his, he is very intelligent and string willed.

Lightning doesnt hurt him, nor throwing rocks.

force throwing him all day and night would barly dirty his cape

and this is modern superman, old school superman could just thrown Curasant into the sun...

Edited by gt-orphan

The Jedi and the JLA line up to fight,

Yoda says, "Wait we must, sense no evil in you. Allies we should be, not enemies."

Martian Manhunter says, "The little one is correct, I have scanned their minds."

JLA vs Palpatine.

After three movies with both over and under acting, horrible dialogue, pretty cool special effects, Pappa Palpatine tricks the JLA into fighting each other. The battles are fierce and violent and only stop when Batman figures out the plot and confronts Palpatine. Who then blasts him with lightning somehow opening a time warp and sending Bats on a time traveling adventure while at the same time leaving a skeleton wearing a batman costume in it's original place. Superman, in his grief, accidently drops a moon on Palpatine.

What? it could happen. Lord knows I've seen worse from DC comics.

The Jedi and the JLA line up to fight,

Yoda says, "Wait we must, sense no evil in you. Allies we should be, not enemies."

Martian Manhunter says, "The little one is correct, I have scanned their minds."

JLA vs Palpatine.

After three movies with both over and under acting, horrible dialogue, pretty cool special effects, Pappa Palpatine tricks the JLA into fighting each other. The battles are fierce and violent and only stop when Batman figures out the plot and confronts Palpatine. Who then blasts him with lightning somehow opening a time warp and sending Bats on a time traveling adventure while at the same time leaving a skeleton wearing a batman costume in it's original place. Superman, in his grief, accidently drops a moon on Palpatine.

What? it could happen. Lord knows I've seen worse from DC comics.

Why wouldn't Palpatine just fry Batman instantly instead of sending him through time?...No don't give that BS "Cause hes the damn Batman" crap either. Palpatine would just fry Batman in an instant with his lighting or just crush his body using Force Crush.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Why wouldn't Palpatine just fry Batman instantly instead of sending him through time?...No don't give that BS "Cause hes the damn Batman" crap either. Palpatine would just fry Batman in an instant with his lighting or just crush his body using Force Crush.

yeah, I was actually making fun of when Batman got "killed" by Darkseid only to find out he was traveling through time.

sort of a parady of Final Crisis.

Also, to the person who said that since Batman can hide form Manhunter he could hide from the Jedi....the Jedi's sense don't work the same way. JJ can read thoughts, the Jedi can sense an attack coming in at them. So theoretically Bats could hide from them indefinitely, as soon as he tried to sneak attack one, they would stop him.

Honestly, Batman is the only one I think the Jedi could beat. Well, him and Aquaman. Though now that I think about it, silver age Aquaman could control marine animals, would that include Kit Fisto?

Superman can her clouds sc****** together. From space. Superman can't hear Batman walking. Batman has Hax-Stealth.

Can a lightsaber hurt Superman? No. It won't even tickle. Not unless it's powered by a Kryptonite Force Crystal.

The Flash kills the first Force Users to ever become Jedi, by running back through time and kicking them as babies.

Green Lantern uses Lantern Ring to create a Lightsaber the size of a SSD, and uses it to kill all the Jedi.

Batman builds a device which nullifies Force Powers.

J'onn Jonns (Martian Manhunter) phases through them and takes their organs with him.

I don't feel the need to go on.

Matters which one. For most writers I'd say no. Superman has been in NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS and can bust through those same doors in less time than a lightsaber.

The weakest versions of Superman... his writing is so inconsistent... one day he'll literally PUSH A PLANET and the next someone with a brick will knock him out. It can probably cut that "oh noes! bricks are my only weakness!" version but that's the minority.

super man has a weakness Kryptonite :D light saber >.>

Edited by ninjashadowdark

Superman can her clouds sc****** together. From space. Superman can't hear Batman walking. Batman has Hax-Stealth.

Can a lightsaber hurt Superman? No. It won't even tickle. Not unless it's powered by a Kryptonite Force Crystal.

The Flash kills the first Force Users to ever become Jedi, by running back through time and kicking them as babies.

Green Lantern uses Lantern Ring to create a Lightsaber the size of a SSD, and uses it to kill all the Jedi.

J'onn Jonns (Martian Manhunter) phases through them and takes their organs with him.

super man has a weakness Kryptonite. so he not invisable this can kill him :p..

super man has a weakness so >.> Kryptonite