Patch is beautiful

Sunshynee

Game is fast paced, bad players get punished, good one's get rewarded. The way COMPETITION is suppose to work. If you don't like it, your doing it wrong. Big ups to Bioware on a fantastic patch. Oh, and no Im not a marauder/sentinal.

Game is fast paced, bad players get punished, good one's get rewarded. The way COMPETITION is suppose to work. If you don't like it, your doing it wrong. Big ups to Bioware on a fantastic patch. Oh, and no Im not a marauder/sentinal.

Looking for a hug or something?

Except good players can't do much when they're on a bad team. I don't want to have a PUG dictate whether or not I get comms or not.

10-49 are NOT competition.

Overgeared people against fresh 50 are NOT competition.

All this competition stuff should be kept for RATED WZ. The other WZ would be to gear up and have fun, there is no reason to punish people from learning and building their character.

If you complain about people getting rewards to level or gear up then you are probably the bad player.

Also before the patch NOBODY complained that loser should get less reward. It's just the new cool thing to do from players running premade and roflstomping the poor fresh 50.

And before you comment I already got a BM character and I got a champion one, so I know both side of the story.

You're just there for an easy victory, that's all you're looking for if you support the actual system.

Edited by Bocherel

In professional sport, the losing team is the one that is rewarded with better draft picks to improve their team. The winning team does get rewarded with fame and some bonuses, but nothing that will improve their teams performance. In fact, the team that wins the championship gets the least rewards as far as draft picks to improve their team.

That is the way professional COMPETITION does work.

Competition in a FPS, not a MMORPG.

TTK is way too fast now. This isn't skill, this is slamming your keyboard hard enough.

My thoughts exactly. I guess thats what many people want, fact paced MMO, instead of just staying with that in their FPS games.

I don't think the wins are rewarded enough to compensate for how lousy the losing rewards are.

They nerfed the losing rewards horribly...yet you barely get more for winning now than you did before, resulting in less gain for everyone for no real reason (well unless you really win every single game without fail or something).

I wish they'd at least add the money back to the way it was, cuz all I do is pvp and I certainly wasn't rich before.

yes patch is awesome!!! best thing is, more people play to win now in WZs, so pugs are much more competative than before. also, bad players are being forced to get better because they no longer can skate by being bad. ive already notice people in WZs who were mostly worthless before playing much better and most important, playing smarter and with the team instead of always off doing their own thing.

I don't think the wins are rewarded enough to compensate for how lousy the losing rewards are.

They nerfed the losing rewards horribly...yet you barely get more for winning now than you did before, resulting in less gain for everyone for no real reason (well unless you really win every single game without fail or something).

I wish they'd at least add the money back to the way it was, cuz all I do is pvp and I certainly wasn't rich before.

100% agree.

If you win so less for losing then you should win much more for a victory, at the very least.

10-49 are NOT competition.

Overgeared people against fresh 50 are NOT competition.

All this competition stuff should be kept for RATED WZ. The other WZ would be to gear up and have fun, there is no reason to punish people from learning and building their character.

If you complain about people getting rewards to level or gear up then you are probably the bad player.

Also before the patch NOBODY complained that loser should get less reward. It's just the new cool thing to do from players running premade and roflstomping the poor fresh 50.

And before you comment I already got a BM character and I got a champion one, so I know both side of the story.

You're just there for an easy victory, that's all you're looking for if you support the actual system.

I want to quote this into every thread made in the PvP forums.

QFT

yes patch is awesome!!! best thing is, more people play to win now in WZs, so pugs are much more competative than before. also, bad players are being forced to get better because they no longer can skate by being bad. ive already notice people in WZs who were mostly worthless before playing much better and most important, playing smarter and with the team instead of always off doing their own thing.

Nope, you are wrong, you are just noticing that you now play against other premade because PUGs don't que up anymore for wz and those who do will just leave the game at the first sign of loss.

Smoking dope if you think people actually PUG anymore. It's all premades now, meaning if no premades are on, no PvP at all.

Nope, you are wrong, you are just noticing that you now play against other premade because PUGs don't que up anymore for wz and those who do will just leave the game at the first sign of loss.

sorry, but you are the one who is wrong. i only play in pugs. our pugs beat premades quite often. not always, but even when we lose, its usually a competitive match.

Smoking dope if you think people actually PUG anymore. It's all premades now, meaning if no premades are on, no PvP at all.

Actually, I pug all the time...even since patch 1.2 went live.

Of the 50ish battles i've been in. I've won 11. That was the first day or so, not one this weekend, not one healer this weekend in any wz i've been in, and sents and knights, and their counter parts are tearing stuff up.

This from most likely the only inf shadow left on the server that PVP's.

sorry, but you are the one who is wrong. i only play in pugs. our pugs beat premades quite often. not always, but even when we lose, its usually a competitive match.

Im glad im not on your server. It sounds like your ''premade'' is just the same guys from PuG grps that decided to queue together.

You are wrong mate, this patch is mostly bad, pvp wise

Nope, you are wrong

You don't get to tell someone that their anecdotal evidence is "wrong" when merely responding with anecdotal evidence yourself. :rolleyes: Bads are bads in all facets of life, including discussions.

you must have a fantastic server then with awesome pugs or terribad premade.

Mine is all about empty warzone, getting a spot in a losing match or being roflstomped by premade which doesn't make a difference anyway because people just leave the wz as soon as they see a premade.

You don't get to tell someone that their anecdotal evidence is "wrong" when merely responding with anecdotal evidence yourself. :rolleyes: Bads are bads in all facets of life, including discussions.

Well guess what? You are right, bads are bads, including in discussion and you are obviously one of them.

You would notice that I opposed the logic behind the way his opponents were more competitive. Not the fact that they were more competitive. Thus it has nothing to do with his anecdot.

Mine is all about empty warzone, getting a spot in a losing match or being roflstomped by premade which doesn't make a difference anyway because people just leave the wz as soon as they see a premade.

^This is essentially my experience on Anchorhead. It's mostly just a function of 2v8 or 3v8 warzones. Yay faction balance :)

sounds like you are on a pvp server. pvp servers are full of BADs. populated by people with same attitude all the people who are constantly whinning on PVP forums. instead of trying they all just lay down and quit then come crying onto forums.

here is a tip, play the game and you'll get better. stop laying down like a baby when things get tuff( vs premades ). eventually people who play in pugs get better and can compete with premades. but that can never happen on a pvp server. too many wimps who cry and quit if things are too hard.

sounds like you are on a pvp server. pvp servers are full of BADs. populated by people with same attitude all the people who are constantly whinning on PVP forums. instead of trying they all just lay down and quit then come crying onto forums.

here is a tip, play the game and you'll get better. stop laying down like a baby when things get tuff( vs premades ). eventually people who play in pugs get better and can compete with premades. but that can never happen on a pvp server. too many wimps who cry and quit if things are too hard.

No PuGs will not ever beat relevant premades.

I play through every WZ in PuG and though its a loss, I cant PLAY BETTER to win. My teammates are leaving or more often than not, dont listen to the tac that was establish pre match. Sometimes they dont even freaking interrupt when someone is capping cause they are so focused on PEW PEW.

So don't tell me otherwise, you are delusional man.