Good Luck Everyone, I've joined the canceled Subs.

Sarlegant

Fanboys, jump on...

I work nights, I play at night.

I've been patient countless nights, when I wanted to play, since pre-launch, only to have Bioware require 4 to 8 hours of my gametime, to patch such important issues as emotes not working in taxis.

I realize my playtime is off hours. Was the same deal on WoW, but that game does rolling restarts, downtime is 10 minutes, not 10 hours.

So, my patience, and many accepted apologies from Bioware, for inconviences caused by server population, maintenance downtimes, and countless other issues, is rewarded to "loyal" players with a 50.

I haven't seen anywhere written, that a customer needed a 50, to have been considered loyal to this MMO.

I didn't chose to be an alt addict. It's simple... there were no techblades for Ozygen available to buy... no GTN on this lightly populated server Republic side... so I created six toons to do all the crafts, to gear up all my toons and companions, in blues, so I could solo content.

If being a pre-order, and having played since before launch is not "loyal", then perhaps my copies of Baldur's Gate, and Mass Effect would add some "loyal" points.

Yes I am going back to Warcraft... my 4 level 85s overthere constitute "loyal" customer.

I have duel specs, LFG, cross server pvp, I can actually find people to group with.

Yes I am sad to see Pandacraft coming, but it's just matter of time before Ewoks invade your MMO. Anyone gonna roll a Pureblood Jedi???

Don't worry, I'll close the door when I leave. Will the last Fanboy here, turn out the lights, on this dead server MMO,

Comes with the territory dude. I think also that you are remembering other MMO's through Rose colored glasses. WoW did the same ****. Rift is the only MMO I can recall with 10 minute server restarts.

Good luck to ya; maybe single-player games or smaller team-based online games would more suit your style and schedule.

SWG pulled some massive changes once, with the CU and NGE and you know what that did? RUINED the game FOR ALL TIME. It went from 400k subscribers, to 40k subscribers and never recovered... All you fanboi's can keep screaming to the top of your lungs 'buh-bye!' and the like, but every cancelled account takes you one step closer :)

Good luck to you, man. Everyone has their max threshold of what they can put up with before they say to heck with it. No matter what anyone else says, it is your $15 a month. Ya gotta do what you gotta do.

SWG pulled some massive changes once, with the CU and NGE and you know what that did? RUINED the game FOR ALL TIME. It went from 400k subscribers, to 40k subscribers and never recovered... All you fanboi's can keep screaming to the top of your lungs 'buh-bye!' and the like, but every cancelled account takes you one step closer :)

The very same people who puts CE in their sigs, for them it's all a epeen contest. I bought the CE too but I don't feel the need to whip it out and flail it around. I wont quit but I don't like being called Illoyal and not a valued costumer even if it is indirectly, I do not care for the free days, I can live whitout them, this game can't survive with only epeen contest people or this will become the new pandacraft.

Edited by LaurentiusX

Im sorry to see threads like this as the ops reasons are perfectly valid :-(

All I will say is give it another go when it has been developed a bit more. Nothing is complete immediately and this game is only a few months old after all. Im not excusing the issues that could have been avoided but a live game is always a work in progress.

WoW's downtime is NOT 10 minutes LMAO

lol, qft! there is a reason we ex-wowers have a fear of tuesdays... patch day usually meant no game for the next 24-48 hours... or worse, 1 realm would be up and we'd flood it and ruin everybody's day.

Bioware are fast becoming a company that shoots first and asks questions later. The choice to reward lv.50 players over others who have shown loyalty to SW..I pre-ordered and have been playing since before the regular release date, as have many others.

Is that not loyalty to the game?

So again, BW are giving things from a knee-jerk response without fully thinking them through.

Not very wise people involved in their customer relations department, obviously.

Bioware are acting like they no nothing about on line gaming and customer appreciation.

So if I'm not deemed as loyal to this game but someone who bought the game 2 weeks ago and got to 50 is, then thanks for nothing.

Bye.

People that brag about canceling their subs are like smokers that brag about quitting smoking.

There is absolutely no big deal about you having canceled your sub. You can resub in no time, effortlessly just by entering some numbers in your sub form.

If you are really into quitting playing this game, post a photo of you DELETING YOUR TOONS.

This will be more convincing than the random crap you are spitting on forums: "bla bla bla i unsubbed!"

Edited by NoTomorrow

Fanboys, jump on...

I work nights, I play at night.

I've been patient countless nights, when I wanted to play, since pre-launch, only to have Bioware require 4 to 8 hours of my gametime, to patch such important issues as emotes not working in taxis.

I realize my playtime is off hours. Was the same deal on WoW, but that game does rolling restarts, downtime is 10 minutes, not 10 hours.

So, my patience, and many accepted apologies from Bioware, for inconviences caused by server population, maintenance downtimes, and countless other issues, is rewarded to "loyal" players with a 50.

I haven't seen anywhere written, that a customer needed a 50, to have been considered loyal to this MMO.

I didn't chose to be an alt addict. It's simple... there were no techblades for Ozygen available to buy... no GTN on this lightly populated server Republic side... so I created six toons to do all the crafts, to gear up all my toons and companions, in blues, so I could solo content.

If being a pre-order, and having played since before launch is not "loyal", then perhaps my copies of Baldur's Gate, and Mass Effect would add some "loyal" points.

Yes I am going back to Warcraft... my 4 level 85s overthere constitute "loyal" customer.

I have duel specs, LFG, cross server pvp, I can actually find people to group with.

Yes I am sad to see Pandacraft coming, but it's just matter of time before Ewoks invade your MMO. Anyone gonna roll a Pureblood Jedi???

Don't worry, I'll close the door when I leave. Will the last Fanboy here, turn out the lights, on this dead server MMO,

Rage on my nerd, rage on ....

I find people who have entitlement issues to be hilarious.

These are the same people who scream at a McDonalds employee because their big mac wasn't perfect or didn't look like the one on the tv commercials

People that brag about canceling their subs are like smokers that brag about quitting smoking.

There is absolutely no big deal about you having canceled your sub. You can resub in no time, effortlessly just by entering some numbers in your sub form.

If you are really into quitting playing this game, post a photo of you DELETING YOUR TOONS.

This will be more convincing then the random crap spitting on forums: "bla bla bla i unsubbed!"

No big deal? 1 becomes 2, and 2 becomes 3, eventually you'll start feeling the emptiness of the servers, oh wait, That's ALREADY the case, for the record I am NOT unsubbing, but of all the reasons people have made these past few months for unsubbing being called Illoyal and not valued is by FAR the Best.

Edited by LaurentiusX

We had a lot of problem ins wow too, who remembe when they launched ulduar and you werent able to open a instance.

Problems happen everywhere, and in a new game this will happen a lot.

The launch of the age of conan was horrible, anyway i hope you have some fun in wow, i just got tired of game (wow). It was always the same thing =/

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.

We also do have a thread for discussion regarding the announced 30 Day Free promotion.

Should have given 30 days to everyone subbed since release