Went from >400k dmg avg to <200k avg

SaerethDL

SM here, one of the top of my Server, always at the top of warzone charts. And first day of 1.2 patch it's hard to get over 200k dmg, my highest pre-patch being 580k dmg.

You should probably learn how to use the < and > signs, because you're doing it wrong.

Did you have a stroke?

First of all, if you want actual responses you need to say what you are. Second, due to the healing nerf many people have overall damage go down (a lot more people spending time behind doors or running back the fight). Third, overall damage is a poor stat for checking your effectiveness. How are your kills and killing blows? Mine have gone through the roof while my damage is similar or even less.

Did you have a stroke?

First of all, if you want actual responses you need to say what you are. Second, due to the healing nerf many people have overall damage go down (a lot more people spending time behind doors or running back the fight). Third, overall damage is a poor stat for checking your effectiveness. How are your kills and killing blows? Mine have gone through the roof while my damage is similar or even less.

Pre 1.2 warzone pic

To you, but not to me. I love trying to get my overall DPS/DMG higher and higher as I develop my skills and come up with different strats.

Damage done is only indicative of Healing done. Congratulations on realising that Healing got nerfed this patch, and thus your over all total damage on warzone score boards went down accordingly.

Damage done is only indicative of Healing done. Congratulations on realising that Healing got nerfed this patch, and thus your over all total damage on warzone score boards went down accordingly.
Yeah whatever. Could have something to do with the increase in expertise stats which means more damage reduction per geared player.

Yeah whatever. Could have something to do with the increase in expertise stats which means more damage reduction per geared player.

Wrong.

The reason you aren't seeing as much damage is because 1 healer cannot keep someone up with 3 dps on them. You spend 2 minutes beating on a target that dosent die vs 30 seconds.....the #'s will be lower.