Win a Life-Sized Figure of Darth Malgus

AlysonBridge

As per usual the US only. :mad::mad:

The fact I've collected Sideshow for years and anything to do with ToR is redundant. Great.

Forget the rest of world as per usual.

A disgruntled lesser fan. (who should be used to being sh@57ed by Lucasfilm by now!)

Edited by Revanist

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA only... shocking.

EA, and Bioware are Canadian companies... you'd think they'd be a little more aware of how alienating and irritating it is as a non USA customer to be ignored as though insignificant.

I get that contest rules can be a bit confusing. But its not breaking news... have a plan for your non-usa customers and launch it at the same time... I don't care what it is... something of similar value and available to all of your customers, send me a check and I'll buy a statue and figure out shipping... ... or just don't do it at all...

Are people really surprised by the US only thing?

Almost every contest I have ever seen for anything has been US only.

A quick Google search will tell you why.

If they had made it a blow up Darth Vash doll I'd have moved to the us :D

Am I the only person who sees it clearly says you have to pay for the taxes of the shipping, not the shipping itself.

The winner is responsible for any taxes applied to the cost of shipping. :eek:

Taxes and value of the statue.

Why do people still think this is some personal attack on them because it's not offered outside the US? It's been explained to death already. If you take five minutes to read through some you would see why.

I order things from SideShow Collectibles on a regular basis. You should see my "second room". It's filled. Why then, can this "contest" not be available to residents in Canada?

The shipping is a little more, and go figure, there are border fees, but come on.....

The funny thing is that I was already considering ordering one. I have one of the T-800 lifesize from a few years back.

Oh well.

Edited by marginal_error

They could stand to set up regional contests. Bioware Edmonton could handle the Canadian contests, and I'm sure EA has an office in Europe. Doesn't have to be a 6k statue, could even be t-shirts, promotional stuff as prizes :p.

Legal nightmare, impossible, herp derp. Nothing at all to do with the company simply choosing not to make an extra effort to include more customers.

Edited by Byssrider

Legal nightmare, impossible, herp derp. Nothing at all to do with the company simply choosing not to make an extra effort to include more customers.

Yes of course Bioware is out to screw you all. What great and sound reasoning.

Much like your idea of EA being innocent victims of draconic laws.

Which is much much more plausible and provable then your woe is me they hate us suppositions. Sorry but your assertions are misreably tired and inaccurate.

Which is much much more plausible and provable then your woe is me they hate us suppositions. Sorry but your assertions are misreably tired and inaccurate.

Nothing to do with hate. Just a greed thing. In the end I have just a much that I base my suppositions on as you do, only that I don't try as hard to explain peoples displeasure away with the same lame excuses over and over.

Edited by Byssrider

What a surprise, only U.S residents! Never would have guessed this. /sarcasm

Again this has been covered and covered to the point that the horse is not only dead, beaten to a bloody pulp, but it has been reanimated beaten to a bloody pulp again and for good measure blown up with high grade military explosives.