1 Simple Question to BW (Not a QQ)

Wyer

Ok peeps, we all know whats gone on today and lets be honest as a community we are not happy about it.

But I have 1 question I would, no, I want answering :

Why should I, a paying customer since release, continue to pay you to play your game?

Simple enough.

Ok peeps, we all know whats gone on today and lets be honest as a community we are not happy about it.

Why should I, a paying customer since release, continue to pay you to play your game?

Simple enough.

You shouldn't.

Bye.

Simple enough.

You don't have to, not rocket science really, but this after the free month you get?

Here is a counter question:

Why did you pay to begin with?

People came to this game with unrealistic expectations. This is a new MMO that is honestly doing an amazing job of catching up to years of work quickly. Patch 1.2 demonstrates this to us. If this isn't enough for you, best of luck to you, but you should probably go try another game.

Simple enough.

Not to be rude, but

1. speak for yourself, and
  2. how is this not QQ?

Simple enough.

Do you like playing it? If you say "yes", you answer your own question. If no, then your question is pointless anyway.

Uh, because the game is available to "be played" at the vast majority of the time? Just saying...

How is that not a QQ?

Edited by FooBard

You don't have to, not rocket science really, but this after the free month you get?

The free month is limited to level 50s

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20120412-1

A SPECIAL GIFT FOR OUR LEVEL 50 PLAYERS – 30 DAYS OF PLAY TIME ON US!

As a thanks for being one of our most valued players, every active account with a Level 50 character as of April 12th, 2012 at 12:00PM CDT / 5:00PM GMT, will receive thirty (30) days of game time** in appreciation for your support and loyalty.

In order to receive your thirty (30) days of game time, you must meet the following requirements by April 12th, 2012, at 12:00PM CDT / 5:00PM GMT:

You must have purchased the game and redeemed an official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

You must have signed up for a recurring subscription using a valid payment method OR redeemed a Game Time Code.

You must have at least one level 50 character.

Your account must not be banned.

So sick of addressing this...

Simple enough.

The bigger question is why would you ask them? Can't you figure it out on your own?

If you don't know why you're paying.. then don't! I wouldn't pay for something for which I'd need to wonder why I was paying for it..

That said, I'm a paying customer and I'm patient, mistakes happen; so I can't play for 8 hours, 16 hours, 24 hours.. who cares? I don't..

Edited by JeRune

If bioware had a shred of honesty, when they take all the servers offline they would add that time to everyone's account.

And no trolls, I don't hate this game I wish it was better managed. I don't have the 300 million to make it myself I am offering feedback like the OP is.

If you want to quit because Bioware is actually addressing the problems that always accompany a new game, then by all means...get-ta steppin' ...but ANY other MMO you go to, whether it be WoW or any other...you will see the same things...

We really should cut these guys some slack. I've played other games like this and it seems that every time a new patch it does nothing but cause havoc. Its annoying yes, but that's life and it doesn't help moaning about it or saying things about should I be paying or I'm going to leave - if its that devistating, then by all means - it really not the end of the world...

Saying that - they really should not have done this one big patch all at once and maybe should consider doing smaller patch updates in the future. - just saying....

but hey its Friday, so take advantage, time to get gussied up, go out and have some fun.

:-)

Your answer lies in this thread created five (5) days ago:

As the title states, we're looking for new members to join the guild.

Our offer of joining the guild is open to anyone looking for a guild on the server.

We've been on the server since day 1 of pre-launch, I do consider the guild stable as I plan on being around for a long time as do many of my guild.

At first I was like :csw_jabbapet: but now I'm like :csw_jabba:.

I wasn't QQ about it, I stated a fact that we are unhappy with whats gone on.

I didn't say at any point "I dislike the game" or 'bash it'.

Its amusing just how pathetic ppl get over something so simple.

I think its a great game, which has so much to offer but with the events of today, surely I am within my right as a paying customer to ask the question.

Most replies in this thread are nothing more than trolls anyway, with nothing constructive to say which has been proven by reading the posts ppl have made.

Damn, hurry up with the fix so the no lifers can put down the paper bag of hyperventilation +5!!!!!

Name 1 MMORPG that has released in the last 5 years near or more complete than this game, Just one please..... Hell, I don't even recall WoW being this polished 4 months after release.

Be gone basement dweller!