Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incompetence. Really, that is all it is. The patch was working just fine, and then some idiots at bioware felt the need to take the servers down for the third day in a row, and messed something up in the process...

So because someone didn't take their herpaderpin today, we all get to pay for it.

Why should we have to pay for a game that is down when it isn't supposed to be, for twelve hours at a time?

Get your **** together bioware, or move to F2P.

We're supposed to get mad , we're Sith !!!

All you calm republic people are going to pay dearly for remaining calm , we don't like you

Speak for yourself.

My sith is the most dangerous kind of sith... the calm, thinking kind. I don't rage. I calculate and execute with precision.

For instance, I calculated beforehand that this patch may turn out to have a few bugs, like many patches do in MMOs. I also calculate not that BW will have this problem fixed as soon as possible, and the game will be all the better for it. I now execute a plan of quiet understanding and patience.

I'm more the cunning, deadly sith type. :cool:

The good thing about this downtime is that I can now nurse my cold and play with my baby and... who am I kidding? I'm going to be here for up to the minute updates until my husband shoves me off the computer and makes me nurse our child.

I plaid the mmo that shall not be named for years after launch. I got it the day it came out and plaid a long time. They had times like this where the servers were down for an additional day or even 2. They never gave us a day of free game time ever. So bioware is trying to make up for it at least.

When i left swgalaxy for a bit of wow(6 year) it wasnt even playeble in the begining, cant compare a game that been roling for 4-5 month with one of the oldest games online...

Got alot of free days for downtime .. and yeah sure they fxxx up.. im sure everybody knows that by now..

It's kind of sad that SWTOR turned out to be such a dismal failure of a game. Yeah I can leave and you won't miss me, but as more people like me leave this dead game it becomes more desolate. Then it will be even more fun to find a group for a flashpoint or HM that you repeat over and over and over and over.

How long till it's FTP? Should be FTP already. Actually they should pay us to beta test this software. This beta software has been released as finished product for almost 4 months already! After years of development, and months of beta testing, and 4 months of being live, this is the product you get from them. Fanboys see nothing wrong, and have complete confidence in the developers ability to provide a fun, bug free game despite having never been shown they are capable of producing such a product. Persistent bugs, many hours of downtime weekly, unannounced downtimes, all cool. EA can do no wrong in fanboys eyes.

Bye bye.

The good thing about this downtime is that I can now nurse my cold and play with my baby and... who am I kidding? I'm going to be here for up to the minute updates until my husband shoves me off the computer and makes me nurse our child.

Get rid of him...

I'll be right over.

you n me both this is toooooo funny:)

Incompetence. Really, that is all it is. The patch was working just fine, and then some idiots at bioware felt the need to take the servers down for the third day in a row, and messed something up in the process...

So because someone didn't take their herpaderpin today, we all get to pay for it.

Why should we have to pay for a game that is down when it isn't supposed to be, for twelve hours at a time?

Get your **** together bioware, or move to F2P.

Because they pumped over $300 million to make the game and were all fuzzy over their voice acting.

In return, they have servers that are dead. The servers that aren't soon will be.

You forget. Blizzard does the same exact thing with the smallest patches for World of Warcraft. even though it's a small compensation, they're giving us a free day of gametime. I've never heard of blizzard ever doing that.

Nope wont quit. I am a tid bit frustrated with BioWare. BUT! Not even enough to give up on them now.

Overall I have a lot of fun with this game. Huttball is awesome but needs more arena's. The stories are awesome.

I don't like the PVP ranks they are coming out with it only serves to create an imbalance between players.

BioWare has made several mistakes in implementing this game and most are from ignorance, bottom line their new dev's just don't know what they are doing.

But I have faith still that BioWare will place a smart person in place to fix and teach thew staff how to do things smart and correctly.

Is this another Ilum? It may be, but they caught it fast and are fixing it. They gave people free gameplay. What more can you ask of a reputable company?

I love the game, I want the problems fixed, I still am patient, but that will only be if BioWare does the right things fro m here out and learn from this mistake.

No more Ilums. Let people copy their characters to the test server so we can actually test these things out before you implement them.

yep this is so terrible. The game is going to be down up until i get home from work. DAMMIT. I missed out on a half hour of game play at lunch break. HORSECRAP. Though if it still doesn't work later tonight, which would in no way shock me at all then I'll probably go out tonight. Then play some tomorrow instead. no biggie. chill out you spastic freaks lol