Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ones quitting , they are just trying to get free stuff

It's like those people who go out to eat and put their own hair in the 3/4 eaten burger then demand it be taken off the bill " we'll never be back " !!!ofcourse they come back they are addicted to burgers and too lazy to cook their own

BW broke game with small patch.

trolls saw opportunity to troll good.

people flamed some.

others said not to flame.

BW said they were fixing it.

thread degraded into random nonsense in true internet form.

for a moment there I thought i was on the WOW forums.....datacron brainfreeze

It's times like these that remind me of when I accidentaly kicked a power bar and brought a whole rack of servers down. The e-mail read "We're sorry for the inconvenience ...."

HAHAHAHA love it; hmmm IT World no matter where you are or what you support it seems to be the same. <3 <3 <3 :)

Is this a bad time to say that my Sith Marauder's helm yesterday was poking out of the Champion Vest hood that is now stuck in an up position?

i got something thats stuck in an up position...

sorry, couldnt pass it up

Edited by WobblyBits_X

So the patch backfired.. big deal. This is an awesome game. I can't imagine playing anything else right now and I know many of you would agree how awesome this game is. Be patient this game is worth it.

agreed, but it stinks nevertheless to wait, especially after a long work day

I'm at work, so all I can do is crew skill at the moment anyway. But, I looked at the patch notes

and wonder how such a little patch could cause so much trouble.

I feel bad for those that are losing prime play time.

Maybe the patch had some stealth changes in it that were not mentioned in the patch notes?

I dont understand how the graphics got worse i thought they were supposed to get better? mine looked blurry last night. and my mouse wouldnt stop skipping around at key moments like throwing a huttball. not joking it was sadly embarassing and funny.

I'm going to lose a whooooole day of gaming. This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in my whole life. Well maybe other than when I lost 6 months of gaming time from being in jail for a while. That kind of sucked too.

oooh that sounds good ...what no gameing in jail they get everything else off the taxpayers

just got an infraction for calling them out...

lol just lol..... BW screws up and dont admit critics....

fire those incompetents and hire people that ACTUALLY knows what they are doing....

there is alot of ppl looking for jobs....even if they dont know nothing about coding they probably do a better job than these "professionals" that are in charge now

Edited by Blindsyn

Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering every player a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

this was just said by one of the devs

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3909226#edit3909226

so there trying to make it up to us

"We are sorry that we are staffed by incompetent fools. Rest assured we are looking into the problem and will be giving everyone a free day of play time" (said in the ship droid voice)

I don't have an issue with the downtime. Things happen. Especially with a big patch.

It's everything around the downtime that pisses me off - Non Level 50 prelaunch subs getting screwed. My sawbones rendered useless. PvP now becoming a grind due to external forces.

Sorry if I'm upset, but I'm upset.

Due to the unexpected extended maintenance today, we are going to be offering every player a full day of game time as compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

this was just said by one of the devs

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3909226#edit3909226

so there trying to make it up to us

that is because it will not be up anytime near the ETA we got lol.

Out of curiosity, other than stuff to help alts level is there anything in the legacy system that is actually decently useful other than getting multiple class buffs on all your chars? Not sure what i'd even spend credits or points or whatever to want to unlock. Other people's thoughts?