Patch 1.2.0a is BROKEN! Rerolled to pre-1.2

Xrande

Whoever is in charge of patching over there at bioware needs to lose their damn job. Every patch this happens. EVERY PATCH. Little patch, big patch, hotfix, it doesn't matter. You can set your watch by it. Every patch, someone at bioware doesn't do something properly, and we lose out on a day of game time. We are losing money, because some idiot can't do their job properly.

Your signature is a direct contradiction of your posts... /fail.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all who are pushing my tin stocks through the roof.

For those with common sense, intelligence and just plain normalcy. Thanks for keeping up the fight against the complainers. Also thank you for keeping me entertained while servers are down.

For those complaining the servers are down I suggest going to the comic book store. When you get home you will have nice fresh sheets on your bed!!!

So since SWTOR is dead, do you guys know any good MMO with a free trial or something? Not WoW, Warhammer or Age of Conan.

there is no good MMO

you'll see people doing this level of crying about every game...

I can bet you'll see the same in GW2 before that game hits the 4 month mark.

Thank you all who are pushing my tin stocks through the roof.

For those with common sense, intelligence and just plain normalcy. Thanks for keeping up the fight against the complainers. Also thank you for keeping me entertained while servers are down.

For those complaining the servers are down I suggest going to the comic book store. When you get home you will have nice fresh sheets on your bed!!!

Now that's funny, right there.

there is no good MMO

and it never ends. The games after gw2 will go through the same process and people on the forums will still be upset. Look theirs a simple truth here you have to realize and when you do the "pain" of all this becomes really minor and insignificant. Programs (like swtor) are human constructs. Humans make mistaked and are flawed by their nature. It follows logically from this that their constructs will also have flaws and be riddled with mistakes. Welcome to real world.

Edited by TonyIommi

there is no good MMO

"EA has also been caught manipulating media outlets into giving favorable coverage. Another anonymous blogger who claims to be a former viral marketer for EA asserts that his job (and many more like him) was to “troll” popular websites and forums under the guise of a normal user with the intention of derailing bad publicity."

We know who you are already stop pretend you play this game!!:)P

"EA has also been caught manipulating media outlets into giving favorable coverage. Another anonymous blogger who claims to be a former viral marketer for EA asserts that his job (and many more like him) was to “troll” popular websites and forums under the guise of a normal user with the intention of derailing bad publicity.

Because admitting there’s a problem and working towards improving would be too obvious, EA’s spokesman John Reseburg released the following statement to GamesIndustry.biz: ”We’re sure that bank presidents, oil, tobacco and weapons companies are all relieved they weren’t on the list this year. We’re going to continue making award-winning games and services played by more than 300 million people worldwide.”

You certainly don’t need an evil decoder ring to translate that. As long as consumers keep buying EA’s unfinished games and critics keep handing out inflated review scores, the company seemingly doesn’t intend to change."

I had to quote this one lol

i heard next week they are going to forget ppls names. steal candy of babies and block out the sun. i'm sure its EA that was doing that

"EA has also been caught manipulating media outlets into giving favorable coverage. Another anonymous blogger who claims to be a former viral marketer for EA asserts that his job (and many more like him) was to “troll” popular websites and forums under the guise of a normal user with the intention of derailing bad publicity."

We know who you are already stop pretend you play this game!!:)P

even if it's true it does not make his point any less valid im afraid. Stop being a shill for arenanet. How much did ncsoft pay you??

According to UK law UK citizens have the right to demand their money back under the Sale of Goods Act 1979:

Under the Sale of Goods Act of 1979, traders are legally responsible to sell goods and services which are

‘as described’, meaning the the actual product must match any description(s) given to the customer before purchase

of satisfactory quality, that is they are of a standard that would reasonably be expected taking into consideration the price paid and description. The law considers goods of satisfactory quality to be free from minor defects, durable, safe, and of satisfactory appearance and finish.

fit for all purposes made known to the seller at the time of purchase as described

The act states that if goods turn out to not fulfill any of these criteria you have the right to demand a refund from the seller as long it is within a reasonable time of the purchase.

and im pretty sure this is not fit for purpose, people that rant give them time and all that you forget you are PAYING for this.

The only thing in this thread more inane than BioWare's FUBAR patch is your post. I'm not going to go all Socratic Method on your ***, but think about this phrase in light of MMOs in general:

"standard that would reasonably be expected taking into consideration the price paid and description." Remember, this IS a MMO.

man i real hope the Guildbank is ther or we get money and the items back -- becors my guild got over 10mill money and 2 Gbank slots wed gear/mats/crew misions/ :( thes is not even funy at all -- ¤%&¤/¤% BIO u goen to fare thes time

U guys need to try harder, we still aint on page 200... come on faster :rolleyes:

Be patient we still have.... 4 hours. No doubt it will be at 200 then (though mine still says only 35 pages).

Edited by Nooblock

All I have to say is I feel for the guys at Bioware....

Being a Server Tech myself managing 7 servers at my company, **** like this can happen where a simple update turns into a 3 days nightmare because of some random thing. There are so many factors that go into making sure software is ready that sometimes there just isn't a way to predict these kinds of situations. Good luck to you guys on bringing those servers back up :)

Edited by Mazinkaiser

It is really refreshing to see the pokes and jabs while we all wait for things to get back up and running. Too often there are a bunch of boo-hoo's I m taking my money elsewhere because I cant play due to circumstances beyond my control. This community may be smaller than other mmo's but at least the main player base seems more mature and takes the inevitable broken patches in stride...thx for the laughs...have a great weekend

even if it's true it does not make his point any less valid im afraid. Stop being a shill for arenanet. How much did ncsoft pay you??

Nothing, but cant you make EA hire me too. I pay a service i want a good service in return.

if they don't give it too me i will complain. I am a Doctor if i mess up on my work i got f*** so I need work hard and be careful with what i do all the time. I expect everyone be the same.

PS: i don't have a vacation on last 4 years and I want to play.