Jaxo Companion

RichardNoggin

Thx for the extra 1 night stand with Jaxo but me and im sure others would like like to see her a little bit more. :D Is there any possibility that Jaxo could become a future companion for Troopers. If she was to become a companion what does everyone see her role as. I would see her coming in as more of a Vangaurd DPS type.

Thx for the extra 1 night stand with Jaxo but me and im sure others would like like to see her a little bit more. :D Is there any possibility that Jaxo could become a future companion for Troopers. If she was to become a companion what does everyone see her role as. I would see her coming in as more of a Vangaurd DPS type.

I would sugest doing a search for the Trooper Class Quest. I dont want to spoil it for you. You answer is in the Forums if you look for it.

I got a quest to go see her yesterday. I had completed the storyline ages ago but hadn't got around to paying her a visit before.. finishing the class q's

Was so exited to see her yesterday lol, probably just a bug, if not more Jaxo pls :)

i also had the quest "Catching Up" show up in my quest log when i signed in after the patch, but cannot complete it as her apartment still has the red wall of "you aint gettin in here". I`m pretty sure i already did the quest when i got it the first time so i`m wondering if thats the reason that i cant go into her place, or does someone know of another step or requirement that is needed to complete this current new quest? or is there something that i have already done that will keep me from completeing it now? ty for any help =)

I got the quest too which is strange because...

I killed Jaxo on an earlier mission. It must have been zombie Jaxo, or I dreamt the whole death scene. Seems BW like changing storyline enders....just go play ME3.

the quest is from when you were leveling and got that letter from her to come and visit but couldnt because her area was locked out, they fixed the issue of that letter not adding a quest and so now all troopers have it with 1.2 when they log on

If we were to get her as a companion (which I wish we would) - she'd probably be an agent type companion - think, Consular's Zenith.

If we were to get her as a companion (which I wish we would) - she'd probably be an agent type companion - think, Consular's Zenith.

I really hope they'd add her as a companion as well, but I was thinking Smuggler, gunslinger type. I just did the follow up mission that you get in the mail...nice to see Jaxo again!! :cool:

Unfortunately she cant be a continuing companion character for the trooper as some story choices prohibit it

Although...

Considering I just had weird zombie nookie with a previously dead chick I sacrificed a few months ago... anything is possible

Unfortunately she cant be a continuing companion character for the trooper as some story choices prohibit it

Although...

Considering I just had weird zombie nookie with a previously dead chick I sacrificed a few months ago... anything is possible

Spoiler aside, we don't know for sure. She could always show up in some prison somewhere.

If WoW and other games taught us anything, it's that unless you personally burn the body - they aren't out of the story.

Spoiler aside, we don't know for sure. She could always show up in some prison somewhere.

If WoW and other games taught us anything, it's that unless you personally burn the body - they aren't out of the story.

I dont think so, since she doesnt waste any word on the prison-story. Would be strange if you left her for death and she showed no reaction, right?

• 8 months later...

I have to add that not even cutting someone's head prevents people from coming back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.