Agent nerf needed.

Dustychild

Operatives are fundamentally broken, this is how a game where I don't have a trinket up goes:

Stun (oh, and a nice 4k+ crit for fun) - 4k Backstab - 3k lacerate - vanish - stun (and another nice 4k crit) - 3k lacerate - bye full BM gear assassin, oh btw I'm in centurion/champ gear.

Skilless garbage class is skilless garbage.

This actually was a valid complaint until 1.2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for 1.3 we're getting pillows instead of knives, and our stealth is replaced with a flashing red siren that appears on our head.

I mean, why not? we've already been turned to robots now that our giggle has been removed and replaced *Cringes* as well.

Oh, I'm not feeding the troll I just wanted to express this generally, thank you very much. :(

Game hasn't been working for me. hat did the laugh get replaced with for Ops and for Scoundrals? (I got an Op personally)

Operatives are fundamentally broken, this is how a game where I don't have a trinket up goes:

Stun (oh, and a nice 4k+ crit for fun) - 4k Backstab - 3k lacerate - vanish - stun (and another nice 4k crit) - 3k lacerate - bye full BM gear assassin, oh btw I'm in centurion/champ gear.

I'm in centurion/champ gear

There's your problem. Centurion is utter garbage (always was). Replace it all with Recruit gear ASAP.

Edited by Vid-szhite

Game hasn't been working for me. hat did the laugh get replaced with for Ops and for Scoundrals? (I got an Op personally)

it got replaced with a quiet little sound that's impossible to make out in a fight.

Help get the giggles back.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=410783

and to the OP:

Less QQ and more Pew Pew. Stop crying nerf and learn to deal with it. I don't want to get MORE nerfs on top of what I've already received.

Edited by Srilania

Haha... seriously?

If you had made this post in January you might have a point. Now, though, Operatives are one of the weakest classes. Lousy sustained damage, burst damage no better than many others, little utility, no survivability and a pain to play due to their dependence on positional attacks.

Operative DPS is pretty much dead, if you have issues with them then you really just have issues with yourself.

Bahahahaha. <3 this. Ops/Scoundrel skilless? Don't see the skill in, tracer, tracer, hms, gg ******es 10k+ hp gone.

All I need to know about you is you make sh*t up. That rotation is 100% impossible.

Terribads will always be terribads.

They actually gave ME a forum infraction for calling out the OP as a troll.

Bioware's mods really are going dictator on us, arent they?

Yea I got one in another thread for similar, guess they want us to just report and ignore.

with full BM gear i dont see any of the crits to players as mentioned.. i think you are way off.. is it not bad enough one has to be hidden and flanking to pull that off, the damage currently is laughable.. adrenals and relics is the only thing that allows me to do moderate damage otherwise just running around hiding for ones life dodging missles.. it seems that toxic scan doesnt always work either.

How is it more or less skillful to play anything else? Get optimum stats due to DR, google it. Get optimum build and optimum rotation for that build via google. Get the best gear via grind. Press buttons. Tell me one class that wouldn't follow that mechanic.. oh wait. That's what MMOs are about.

They actually gave ME a forum infraction for calling out the OP as a troll.

Bioware's mods really are going dictator on us, arent they?

The devs take it hard when you call them out as trolls.

Ha I love hearing all the ops are over powered and take no skill threads. Not a bigger bunch of whiners than the SWTOR forums. Even if a concealment op does burst somebody down they are almost immediately lit up by the other players, and if the op's vanish is on cd poor bastard is done for because they are the most worthless class in the game when they can't quickly get back into stealth. Hell I hardly even see concealment ops in warfronts anymore. It is not good for the game to nerf the hell out of certain classes, so if you are going to cry for nerfs (about any class) ask yourself:

1. Maybe I am dropping quickly because I am undergeared

2. Maybe the other team is a geared out premade

3. Maybe I need more pvp practice

The worst part is I think BW nerfed them purely from all the complaining (and the fact they are one of the least played classes). Its scary when an MMO balances classes around which ones have the most subscriptions. Takeaway = stop whining (about any class)!

^^^ This truth has spoken!

Ha I love hearing all the ops are over powered and take no skill threads. Not a bigger bunch of whiners than the SWTOR forums. Even if a concealment op does burst somebody down they are almost immediately lit up by the other players, and if the op's vanish is on cd poor bastard is done for because they are the most worthless class in the game when they can't quickly get back into stealth. Hell I hardly even see concealment ops in warfronts anymore. It is not good for the game to nerf the hell out of certain classes, so if you are going to cry for nerfs (about any class) ask yourself:

1. Maybe I am dropping quickly because I am undergeared

2. Maybe the other team is a geared out premade

3. Maybe I need more pvp practice

The worst part is I think BW nerfed them purely from all the complaining (and the fact they are one of the least played classes). Its scary when an MMO balances classes around which ones have the most subscriptions. Takeaway = stop whining (about any class)!

You must be agent or smuggler who just want to face roll any other class in pvp

Edited by EugeneYap