Upcoming Patch Tomorrow April 13th, 2012 - Whadup?

Rambofant

My guess is that they are adjusting damage output, it is way too high with this patch.

This, though it would have been nice if they had actually honored what they boasted to bring with 1.2 (i.e. the color palette that's conveniently replaced by "unify colors" in the appearance tab). Pretty cheap if you ask me.

Would be nice if they actually put the notes with the warning about down time they know why it's going down why can't they add another few lines with the information so us players know.

Considering how fast it's going down, my guess would be exploit. Which would make it fairly obvious why they aren't saying what they are fixing.

Most of what appears to be wrong (sounds and all) could wait until next Tuesday for "regular" schedule patching.

(edit: Of course, I'll admit to being biased, since I frequently play with the sounds off, and the patch is going to cut 2 hours off my normal play time... I'd HOPE they are only bringing it down to fix a "must fix")

Edited by GnatB

Probably only small bugs, like the sound issues, some small interface stuff and maybe a crash or something.

Nothing game changing like PvP changes etc.

nothing that would actually fix the pvp. minor cosmetic stuff or server/client lag issues if there any. Don't expect BW to fix anything that matters before they loose clients.

Considering how fast it's going down, my guess would be exploit. Which would make it fairly obvious why they aren't saying what they are fixing.

Most of what appears to be wrong (sounds and all) could wait until next Tuesday for "regular" schedule patching.

(edit: Of course, I'll admit to being biased, since I frequently play with the sounds off, and the patch is going to cut 2 hours off my normal play time... I'd HOPE they are only bringing it down to fix a "must fix")

Its obviously not important enough to bring it down straight away, rather than bring it down during Oceanic Prime Time again. Had issues with downloading the patch this morning before work, and now I probably won't get a chance to check out the new patch till at least tomorrow morning. I know, its coming down when the least number of people are affected, but its annoying all the same.

I think it's this. Many times when there is a patch the day after a major patch is because an exploit was discovered and they don't tell you what it was.

1.21 Patch notes:

Players leaving a Warzone prematurely will now recieve the "Quitter" debuff: For the next 30 minutes, that player will be unable to queue for any warzone, as well as access to all friendly NPS's will be denied. Because of the rampant leaving of warzone before its conclusion we decided to penalise players for such behaviour. Your team needs your help, even if it means you'll get zero reward. Take it like a man!
Edited by LithIX

Its obviously not important enough to bring it down straight away, rather than bring it down during Oceanic Prime Time again. Had issues with downloading the patch this morning before work, and now I probably won't get a chance to check out the new patch till at least tomorrow morning. I know, its coming down when the least number of AMERICANS are affected, but its annoying all the same.

Fixed for you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.