Underleveled..

OokamiNoYoru

I have the same problem with my character. Where can I find the bonus series for Balmorra? That would probably help me a lot.

Once you complete the class quest on Balmorra, there is an Imperial officer just inside the entrance to Sobrik spaceport who starts the bonus quest line.

The same for Tatooine, except it is an Imperial Sergeant.

I'm sure this is frustrating for the OP, but I never do heroics unless I'm visiting a lower level world and am over powered for that spot. I don't do flash points. But still, I am usually at higher level than the planet and quests I'm on.

Probably it's the daily PvP that's helping me, but I get a lot of XP from the PvE bonus stuff, too, and I always leave a planet to continue my class mission before I knock out all the available bonus missions.

Edited by SweetOldBob

This has been helpful for me. I forget where I found it:

Korriban / Hutta 1-10

Dromund Kaas 10-16

Balmorra 16-20

Balmorra Bonus Series 20-22

Nar Shadda 20-24

Tattooine 24-28

Tattooine Bonus 28-30

Alderaan 28-32

Nar Shadda Bonus Series 31-34

Taris 32-36

Taris Bonus Series 35-37

Quesh 36-37

Hoth 37-41

Alderaan Bonus Series 40-44

Belsavis 41-44

Voss 44-47

Voss Bonus Series 1 47-49

Voss Bonus Series 2 47-49

Voss Bonus Series 3 47-49

Hoth Bonus Series 47-49

Corellia 47-50

Belsavis Bonus 50

Ilum 50

Do repeatable missions or whatever is necessary to get yourself caught up. Then sticking to the chart might help. It has worked for me up to level 39 so far, and I have done almost nothing but solo, and I've barely done any space missions. I did have the advantage of a having a friend who played before me, had the same problem as you, and told me to not to skip any missions, including bonus missions. They can be tricky. You have to complete them before you turn in the main part of the mission, but sometimes that sneaks up on you. Sometimes you have to go back to a mission hub area, but other times it ends out in the field when you dismantle the last generator, kill the boss, or whatever. Play it safe. As soon as a bonus objective shows up, complete it before you do anything that might conceivably end the main mission.

I have a Jedi Shadow and for the last couple of planets the same thing is happening to me, I do all the quests except for the group ones but yet I feel Im underleveled, I'm going to Tatooine with a level 22.

How did you even do that? I left Taris at level 22!

How did you even do that? I left Taris at level 22!

This is my first character so i really had no idea that each planet had recommended level. i thought I was going about everything ok and i I even did some of the space missions. Im wondering if I left anything on Taris...

Korriban / Hutta 1-10

Dromund Kaas 10-16

Balmorra 16-20

Balmorra Bonus Series 20-22

Nar Shadda 20-24

Tattooine 24-28

Tattooine Bonus 28-30

Alderaan 28-32

Taris 32-36

Taris Bonus Series 35-37

Quesh 36-37

Hoth 37-41

Belsavis 41-44

Voss 44-47

Hoth Bonus Series 47-49

Corellia 47-50

Belsavis Bonus 50

Ilum 50

That's cool. Is there one for Republic?

I'm a Sith Marauder at level 33, about 50% in the xp bar. I'm having a big problem, I can't continue to do any more quests because they are 35's and have me fight against multiple strongs and elites, and, quite frankly, I can't take them on. Warzones only give me 7,000 XP... Everyone on Fleet is either in their 40's or 50's so I can't find anyone for Flashpoints..

Please tell me what I can do..

Also, I have done just about all the quests available to me that I've found. I accept every quest and complete them. I have only missed a couple Heroics on each planet, which I very much doubt are the reason I have been setback 2 levels..

I had this problem on my operative. I attributed it to all the sneaking around and ninja'ing objectives without having to kill my way to victory.

At this point you are behind the power curve in terms of both your level:quest ratio and likely available group members for your level range.

About all you can do is:

A. Ask marginally higher level or correct quest level players to assist you.

B. Find a level appropriate group and do all the Heroics for your level.. Not necessarily your current planet's level.

C. Where is your guild in all this?

Indeed, it seems that I have. I think the trick is, if you go through skipping the "group" missions (as I did), you hit the planets on the fringe of the level requirement. This is all fine and dandy, except that it seems that the "bonus" missions don't unlock until near the end of the requirement. So in my particular case, I flew past Tatooine and Nar Shadda *thinking* I had completed them, when in fact upon revisiting, additional story arcs were unlocked. The completist in me wants to go back and hunt for the remaining missions; the grinder, on the other hand, wants to plow through PVP matches which award more XP in less time. Decisions, decisions... ;)

That's not the case. I rarely group when I'm leveling. The only toon I have been underleveled on is my above described Operative.

There is in fact enough solo content on every planet to easily level you 1-2 levels over the planet cap.

All the bonus quests unlock when you either complete your class story or the planet's main story line (can't recall which).

Ultimately, for non-Stealth classes if you leave no triangle unturned you will never be underleveled.

I took my Sith Assassin to Nar Shadda at level 22 and was finished with it at level 23! I know I must have missed something, but I just couldn't figure it out. I would get a single mission to the 4 main "quadrants", but could never find any additional missions in any of them. There were even a couple of areas where I was never sent.

I may need to go back and see what could've happened.....

I took my Sith Assassin to Nar Shadda at level 22 and was finished with it at level 23! I know I must have missed something, but I just couldn't figure it out. I would get a single mission to the 4 main "quadrants", but could never find any additional missions in any of them. There were even a couple of areas where I was never sent.

I may need to go back and see what could've happened.....

Strange I went there at 23 on my Sith Warrior, and left it at 26.

More or less the same, except Balmorra and Taris are switched.

If you just follow the class quests you'll go to each planet in order, with the exception of some Bonus Series which aren't really needed. .

More or less the same, except Balmorra and Taris are switched.

If you just follow the class quests you'll go to each planet in order, with the exception of some Bonus Series which aren't really needed. .

Well, that was kinda the whole point. I'm 34 and ust finished Alderaan. I was wanting to plan out how I was gonna go back and do my bonus quests.

Swap Tython/Ord Mantell for Korriban/Hutta, and Coruscant for Dromund Kaas; and flip Taris and Balmorra, and you'll have it for the Republic:

Tython/Ord Mantell 1-10

Coruscant 10-16

Taris 16-20

Taris Bonus Series 20-22

Nar Shadda 20-24

Tattooine 24-28

Tattooine Bonus 28-30

Alderaan 28-32

Balmorra 32-36

Balmorra Bonus Series 35-37

Quesh 36-37

Hoth 37-41

Belsavis 41-44

Voss 44-47

Hoth Bonus Series 47-49

Corellia 47-50

Belsavis Bonus 50

Ilum 50

*NEW!!* Corellia Bonus Series 50

Edited by Spectus

There's some really useful info here for those of us that are new. And for that, I thank you. There are also a lot of generally unhelpful comments in the "you suck -- when I did it I was 22 levels above the level cap! u iz dumb." vain. It's pretty easy to miss some of these things when you are new and unaware -- Nar Shadda opening up later being a perfect example.

That's the thing with this game moreso than many of the others that I play -- there are quite a few helpful people around, but there is a **** tonne of "you suck noob. unsub!" in the forums and chat as well. Complaints about server populations abound, but it's really hard to get into a "social" game when every time you ask an honest "noob" question it's met with a *****ish response.

Just sayin', a friendly community goes a long way, not that my two cents count for much.

I'm a Sith Marauder at level 33, about 50% in the xp bar. I'm having a big problem, I can't continue to do any more quests because they are 35's and have me fight against multiple strongs and elites, and, quite frankly, I can't take them on. Warzones only give me 7,000 XP... Everyone on Fleet is either in their 40's or 50's so I can't find anyone for Flashpoints..

Please tell me what I can do..

Also, I have done just about all the quests available to me that I've found. I accept every quest and complete them. I have only missed a couple Heroics on each planet, which I very much doubt are the reason I have been setback 2 levels..

I don't know which companion you are using but with the Juggernaut, I used Quinn, the healer pet, and WOW what a difference, I found using him give your character a huge boost to what content you are able to solo, if you are using him make sure to turn on his med stance it gives a bonus to his healing ability. This helped me ALOT!

I've seen someone who was extremely under level he had the "Darth" title at 34, he couldn't do a thing by himself and was always asking for help( was very good at asking for help). He was always asking for help with any and all quests -heroic, solo, class. asking for high level help kills exp gain. along the way he'd ask for help because "the mobs are too tough for me"

when told to "go back to a place where he could kill mobs and level" his response was "but that would take like 11 weeks...." I added him to my ignore list at this point. I did give him many suggestions as to how he could make leveling easier before this point. I sincerely hope that you're not like him. there are many things you can do. most have been covered in this thread already :)

one more way to level - when you log out for the night do it in a rest zone, that way when you log back in you'll get bonus exp for mob kills and if you can harvest something from those mobs you'll have exp and stuff to craft with or sell.

mobs a few levels above you being impossible? if you insist on fighting them, make sure your gear is the best possible. Use the stims that are best for your class. cantina vendors have food that will buff your presence, which buffs your companion and you can use it with a stim :) this should help some but will still be a very challenging fight. good luck

There's some really useful info here for those of us that are new. And for that, I thank you. There are also a lot of generally unhelpful comments in the "you suck -- when I did it I was 22 levels above the level cap! u iz dumb." vain. It's pretty easy to miss some of these things when you are new and unaware -- Nar Shadda opening up later being a perfect example.

That's the thing with this game moreso than many of the others that I play -- there are quite a few helpful people around, but there is a **** tonne of "you suck noob. unsub!" in the forums and chat as well. Complaints about server populations abound, but it's really hard to get into a "social" game when every time you ask an honest "noob" question it's met with a *****ish response.

Just sayin', a friendly community goes a long way, not that my two cents count for much.

Sorry you've had bad expereinces. Overall, I've found the in-game community to be incredibly friendly. But the forum community is pretty vile. Just keep in mind that the forums represent only a small fraction of actual players.

Heck, I didn't even know about bonus series that popped up on the same planet I was on! I was so glad to be done with my class quest on Taris I just left as soon as I could and ignored the quest giver.