Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can confirm the tauntaun pet from the cantina vendor at the fleet, i bought one today before the downtime happened and its called "taunta"

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/14090.jpg

cant remember the price of it, but its there allright :)

then there will be the one we get as a pet from BW that has Ram horns on it and a small "saddlebag" ( it looks like a saddlebag but im not sure )

Zoh!!!!! SOOO CUTE!! lol

200k tho, omg. lol I'm so poor. I have gotta be doin somethin wrong, monetarily.

Ice Scrabbler Liver - Rare Crafting Material; Drops from mobs on Hoth.

This is driving me nuts. No matter how many times people say what mobs they've gotten the liver from people still want to say it's rare or comes from the Wampas. I think the OP needs to add the information to the first post, not that people always pay attention to that either.

I will say this for the third time, I got a liver just by doing the Ilum daily to kill 8 Republic soldiers at the old Jedi temple. Not any elites, not any strongs, not any wampas, just plain old humanoids. You can also get the liver from the White Maw on Hoth, and probably other mobs.

okay so...

jerky drops off snowblind

crate drops off golgath

schematic drops off last boss of kaon HM

liver drops off ilum jedi near temple or hoth pirates near glacial fissure

ice fern found north of aurek base, near shield generator looking thing

nvsccs purchased from lain on alderaan

pickeled worm purchased from hoth cantina vendor

so, can sosmoen confirm that a tauntauin is granted upon the use of the crate?

can sosmeon try to use the jerky (either from drop or craft) near dead mother tauntaun and try to use nvsccs on it?

thank you

What's your in-game name? Because "Jenemi" does not exist.

Marilea :)

dipstik - Screenshots would be nice too. Though, we could always try and find groups on our servers for Gargath as well.

Edited by Jenemi

I'll try and get a screenshot of the Gargath dropped pet when I get back on.

Thank you. That and the pet summoned (and clicked so it's names show) would be great.

But yeah, at the very least, it's definitely not 100% once this is confirmed :( *sighs*

I'm having a hard time finding the liver. I know that pirates in the glacial fissure area have been mentioned, but there are three different groups of pirates so I'm not sure which ones to go after. They also vary from regular mobs all the way up to champion, which complicates things even further. At least the fern is easy to get!

I'm having a hard time finding the liver. I know that pirates in the glacial fissure area have been mentioned, but there are three different groups of pirates so I'm not sure which ones to go after. They also vary from regular mobs all the way up to champion, which complicates things even further. At least the fern is easy to get!

are you referring to the hailstorm guys or whatever?? i farmed them for roughly 90 minutes so farm, lots of orange and blues dropped, no liver tho :(

Edit: i have begun slaughtering tauntaun's out of anger.

Edited by RokDalor

Justed did a world boss loop this morning. Taunling (white tauntaun) was in an exotic crate dropped from Gargath, Jerky Schem dropped from snowblind.

Have the jerky, but not sure what to do with it.

Well, like I told the other person, pictures would be great :p

But yeah, it seems this is confirmed at this point...blah. .__.

are you referring to the hailstorm guys or whatever?? i farmed them for roughly 90 minutes so farm, lots of orange and blues dropped, no liver tho :(

Edit: i have begun slaughtering tauntaun's out of anger.

There are also White Maw pirates and Brig Stomper Pirates (in a heroic area by Snowblind). I don't know which ones yield the liver though :(

Well, like I told the other person, pictures would be great :p

But yeah, it seems this is confirmed at this point...blah. .__.

I was really excited and forgot to take screenshots. :( didnt win either rolls. But ill keep doing these bosses!