Rocket Boost sucks and I want my 2 Million back please

Herboss

As the title says I'd like my 2 million back please. Not quite sure what I was expecting with Rocket Boost, but it sure wasn't 12 seconds of +110% movement speed like a crap version of a mount. If it boosted my mount speed an EXTRA 110% for 12 seconds it might be worth it, but in its current form however it's a complete waste of money.

Refund please!

EDIT: More relevant Rocket Boost Info

12 seconds of 110% speed every 30 seconds on all your alts and you're complaining?? I fricking love it but I'm guessing if you're mad about 2 mil you're probably poor in game.
I don't know which ability you bought but mines on a 2 minute cooldown, unless I spend another 1 million to lower it by 30 seconds and then another 1.5 million to lower it by another 60 seconds. It's worded like it's cumulative so you can get Rocket Boost down to a 30second cooldown if you spend 4.5 million! So after that it's like a mount that only works for 24 seconds a minute, what a waste of money.

I couldn't find any info on Rocket Boost before I bought it, at least this way I can warn people from it.

EDIT:

Not usable in combat. Not usable in pvp.. and yeah, it sucks. Do not waste your creds.

EDIT:

The rocket boost is a vehicle, therefore can't use in stealth.
Edited by Herboss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If spending 2M credits on something you don't know the facts on - is worrisome to you....

.... you should have let someone else do it and asked THEM if it was worth it, before you bought it.

Well since OP spent money on something that seems utterly useless then I won't have to now.

Still I am disappointed I thought it would be something neat to have for my BH characters. If it's only 12 seconds then I'd rather just wait for a mount on my alts. I hope nothing else in Legacy is terrible.

Not usable in combat. Not usable in pvp.. and yeah, it sucks. Do not waste your creds.

edit - I'd place it's value about 50,000 credits - it's a neat trick.. sorta... but pricing it at millions is just RIDICULOUS!!! (I have/had 10 million creds, BTW)

Edited by -Kraxis-

What is the default cooldown (before the additional legacy unlock purchases)? If it's short, it might not be too bad. At least until they let us get a mount at lvl 10.

I assume it's usable in instances, caves, stations, etc.

Edited by ShadowKntSDS

So basically rocket booste works like the sorcerer 30sec burst speed spell but not usuable in war zones? *boggle*

Is it on the same timer as the sorcerer 30sec burst speed spell? Can you hit one and then the other to double speed?

hmmmm ....

Edited by Urael

If spending 2M credits on something you don't know the facts on - is worrisome to you....

.... you should have let someone else do it and asked THEM if it was worth it, before you bought it.

He was the person I asked... :D

As the title says I'd like my 2 million back please. Not quite sure what I was expecting with Rocket Boost, but it sure wasn't 12 seconds of +110% movement speed like a crap version of a mount. If it boosted my mount speed an EXTRA 110% for 12 seconds it might be worth it, but in its current form however it's a complete waste of money.

Refund please!

You'r not having a big enough tantrum...use more caps that might help.

:rolleyes:

12 seconds of 110% speed every 30 seconds on all your alts and you're complaining?? I fricking love it but I'm guessing if you're mad about 2 mil you're probably poor in game.
I don't know which ability you bought but mines on a 2 minute cooldown, unless I spend another 1 million to lower it by 30 seconds and then another 1.5 million to lower it by another 60 seconds. It's worded like it's cumulative so you can get Rocket Boost down to a 30second cooldown if you spend 4.5 million! So after that it's like a mount that only works for 24 seconds a minute, what a waste of money.

I couldn't find any info on Rocket Boost before I bought it, at least this way I can warn people from it.