im getting 0 valor after losing a warzone

gresiac

It matters, at least for everyone who plans to get the critcrafted gear with augment slots. This will need you to have VR60 for BM and VR70 for WH. Show me how "fast" you will get up to VR70 if you don't run a fullgear premade. Edited by iphobia

It matters, at least for everyone who plans to get the critcrafted gear with augment slots. This will need you to have VR60 for BM and VR70 for WH. Show me how "fast" you will get up to VR70 if you don't run a fullgear premade.

I wasn't aware that you needed rank for those items, still I would imagine that unless you are an in game billionaire getting those items anytime soon will be fairly hard, giving you time to earn some rank. It probably is a bug though if there is gear that actually still requires rank.

It matters, at least for everyone who plans to get the critcrafted gear with augment slots. This will need you to have VR60 for BM and VR70 for WH. Show me how "fast" you will get up to VR70 if you don't run a fullgear premade.

Are you really interested in wearing the POS new armor sets? I would rather run around naked then wear the crap that they put out in 1.2. Do yourself a huge favor and just get normal crit crafted set and pull the mods. That is unless you like running around looking like a clown.

Also for those that want the "l33t" ranked WH gear, just get the chest and color match it to the rest of your gear. Or you could be a tool and waste comms on the full set of empty shell pieces.

BW PHAIL

Say goodbye to my $$ BW/EA. Wont buy another product with either of your labels on it again. But I will sure as heck enjoy heckling you while my time runs out on my sub watching you polish the brass on the Titanic as it sinks.

Getting 0 valor is exactly what happened on PTS, it's new with 1.2 that you have to actually get at least 4 medals to get anything, 8 gives you as much as you can get, and you take a severe penalty if you loose a match.

So there really is no reason to play as a healer then outside of camping a node and hoping for defender medals?

Getting 0 valor is exactly what happened on PTS, it's new with 1.2 that you have to actually get at least 4 medals to get anything, 8 gives you as much as you can get, and you take a severe penalty if you loose a match.

That yellow part is just STUPID in a game all about gear. If I can't win, I can't get the gear. If I can't get the gear, I can't win. It's like they want players to quit out of frustration.

Weren't they supposed to be adding a bunch of new medals making it easier for healers to get them?

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about healer medals, just ones for objectives and speed victories.

If there are no additional healer medals then you can expect what few healers are left to huddle around a node. Please do not expect any healing if you are attacking a node.

So what kind of valor/commendations can you expect to receive in a game you lost with 4 - 7 medals and what can you expect in a win with 4 - 7 medals?

Anyways, medals aren't that hard by any means imho. All I do is shield the first diehard level 13 Marauder that I see knowing he is going to jump straight across the middle node on Alderaan and get focused by 3 people at once. 2k, 5k, 10k protection almost instantly.

Same thing with the first person running the Huttball. One killing blow after that and I stop worrying about medals and actually play the objectives.

So what kind of valor/commendations can you expect to receive in a game you lost with 4 - 7 medals and what can you expect in a win with 4 - 7 medals?

For a win, a little less than pre-patch (much less credits)

For a loss, nothing, no rewards at all.

I didn't see anything in the patch notes about healer medals, just ones for objectives and speed victories.

If there are no additional healer medals then you can expect what few healers are left to huddle around a node. Please do not expect any healing if you are attacking a node.

ummm. they already buffed healer medals in 1.1.5... we get credit for kills when the person we are healing gets a kill... This makes it easy to get 6-8 medals a game, with the new medals we should be getting 8-10.

just did the new warzone, had top healing on my side (around 225k healing) and 2 mvp votes (and we lost).

got 0 valor, 0 commendations, 0 money.

got absolutely nothing.

EDIT: I play republic, non-premade, healer.

I am lucky if my team gets one win every 5 matches.

I like the new warzone, but this effectively kills pvp (and so maybe the game) for me.

Edited by Jeopardydd

Are you really interested in wearing the POS new armor sets? I would rather run around naked then wear the crap that they put out in 1.2. Do yourself a huge favor and just get normal crit crafted set and pull the mods. That is unless you like running around looking like a clown.

Also for those that want the "l33t" ranked WH gear, just get the chest and color match it to the rest of your gear. Or you could be a tool and waste comms on the full set of empty shell pieces.

BW PHAIL

Say goodbye to my $$ BW/EA. Wont buy another product with either of your labels on it again. But I will sure as heck enjoy heckling you while my time runs out on my sub watching you polish the brass on the Titanic as it sinks.

Oh no, what shall they do without your money? I hope they are able to recover from the loss seeing as how they are sinking just from the loss of your sub. Moron.