What do you want the most in 1.3?

KyoMamoru

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- High level content

- As mentioned before, a dye sytem

- Even more options at character creation (separate height and weight (so that you can make a tall and slim person), more races etc.

- More guild options

- Unbugged quests at Ilum

Thats it right now

- Dual spec

- Some sort of pvp enabled area in the 'hubs' (Fleets) for dueling, instead of just lingering around the PvP terminal like your waiting to die >.>

Edited by Miyo

1.) Dual Spec

2.) more engaging and More control in Space missions.

3.) Let Other players ride with you on Space missions and shoot turret lasers, or just watch ( this would allow them to get pointers on missions they cant beat themselves.)

I would like to see larger scale Warzones. but sadly it seems like they're sticking with the 8 vs 8.

It of course suits the warzone design with the current ones very well, but I would like something bigger. I loved Alterac Valley, several hours to complete a single bg. It was awesome, and really gave you the impression of a truely epic fight, where you'd fight over every single pixel.

I'm not sure that there's enough people on most servers for such a massive WZ, but something they maybe could implement with a cross server bg queue, preferbly for this Warzone only, as I do enjoy the pvp community that's slowly building; you know people and they know you.

But with the mess that was Ilum, I doubt they'll implement any larger scale WZ's, sadly :(

This is actually a very good idea :) +1 on that

3.) Let Other players ride with you on Space missions and shoot turret lasers, or just watch ( this would allow them to get pointers on missions they cant beat themselves.)

1.) Dual Spec

2.) more engaging and More control in Space missions.

I love the space mission suggestion and it could be a beter way getting social points too :)

- Duel Spec

- Apart from faction specific planets have player housing on all planets that would be placeable on newly created parts for these planets so current planet maps would be used to level up in as they are atm

- Open world PvP on these player house maps (PvP servers)

- Space battles similar to what SWG had

- Being able to summon group members to the entrance of an Ops/FP

- Not have Bop crafting items

- Mounts that are not mechanical

Basically this game feels like a single player game where you can group with someone. So much has gone into the quests that they forgot everything that is more important....END GAME

My wishes:

1. Dual Spec (they called it multi-spec, wasn't it supposed to come after 1.2 but BEFORE 1.3?)

2. Cross-server LFG / Warzones

3. Something fun done with Outlaw's Den Arena, or a small scale (4v4) warzone / Arena.
Edited by TheNotorius

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.