1 month free subscription for all due to 1.2 failure

Redmarx

You are paying for the ability to access and play their game on their servers.

You are paying for the time that has gone into creating the game and also for it's continued development.

You are not paying for specific patches at specific times. Some people might think they are but they are kidding themselves as Bioware are not obligated to meet the demands of imaginary contracts.

Totally agree with you good sir...even if you are Republic ;)

You guys seriously need to have more fun with this.

Reminds me of that patch day the trees were upside down in AOC.

What you must be a TOR fan boy to suggest any other mmo has ever had a bug in it everyone knows TOR is the buggiest MMO in history and that other MMOs are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been playing MMOs for over a decade (yes, I'm old).

Never before has there been such a dishonest yet transparent bait-and-switch.

Pretty much a con to get people to pay for a month sub while not delivering the promised content and only communicating that 8 hours before the patch.

Refunds are needed, or else it's just a con, pure and simple.

Since you cried to a mod, here, i'll be nicer so your feelings dont get hurt....

Good sir, your either oblivious to the happenings of the MMO games you've played or your not being truthfull about your experiance.

Edited by TKMaster

Since you cried to a mod, here, i'll be nicer so your feelings dont get hurt....

Good sir, your either oblivious to the happenings of the MMO games you've played or your not being truthfull about your experiance.

Probebly both, he obviously doesnt even know what bait and switch is.

I disagree with 1 month free subscription. However, to get rid of the whiners, I wish they would do like SOE did after NGE.

Give a refund if you have resubbed in the last, what, 2 weeks? Get rid of them. If this one feature was the entire reason you were subscribing to the game before it was even release, then leave. You no longer have your reason for being here.

So I would have no issue with them offering a refund under this condition. Minus time played since sub went into affect. (meaning you resubbed 2 weeks ago, you get $7.50 back... You still had access to the game for that period.)

(Before I click submit reply, I decided to clarify my comparing to SOE... This is nowhere near the size of NGE. This is nowhere near the size of CU. And the NGE refunds were offered to those who purchased the expansion that came out the day before NGE went live.)

Those people were simply lied to and bait-and-switched at the last moment.
You should learn the true definition of bait-and-switch.

Additionally, the developers did not promise that ranked warzones would be part of 1.2. It's always been very clear that what's on the PTS is subject to change and may not make it into the final implementation of the patch. If you feel you've been burned by this, you're the only one at fault.

God damn entitlement kids. And before you post to say that you are entitled to things, no you're not. Just because you pay 15 bucks a month doesn't mean you are entitled to everything. I pay 30 bucks a month for internet. Does that mean I'm entitled to faster internet for that price? Not without paying more for it. So if you want something, front the cash for them. Edited by TheOnlyKyrenS

Remember kids, other companies may put you out of your home, pose a threat to the environment, actively use child labour or mistreat their employees en masse. But the people of the internet have decided that EA is the worst company of 2012 because someone botched the ending to a video game!

People resubbed and paid money on the promise of rated warzones tomorrow.

Some people even resubbed TODAY for it.

Those people were simply lied to and bait-and-switched at the last moment.

There should be refunds.

Wow seriously? next time make sure if there are patch notes and then read the ToS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.