What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a chart earlier today with monthly pre-order numbers. They went something like this:

July: 120,000

August: 244,000

September: 63,000

October: 229,000

November: 246,000

So, roughly 50% of the pre-orders were July-September and the other half October-December. Those numbers should allow an ambitious math geek to get a better chart for suspected start date.

Note: I didn't verify the chart as accurate so take it with a grain of salt.

Really these numbers mean nothing.

244,000 people could of bought the game in August and activated/registered their key in November. This waved release crap is when you registered the key, not when you bought the game.

Would you hang around out here, or play the game if you had access? :p

Totally agree. If I was in...which I am not, I would NOT be in these forums. I would be playing!:cool: Preordered begining of Dec (1st or 2nd). I used the beta to make my decision about preorder. Not optimistic none the less. Ill get to play when I can...I bet Ill be playing on the 20th though;)

11/27 not in lol

I preordered the collectors edition back in july at best buy but the code was already used. I didn't really care at the time, so I said whatever I'll deal with it later. turns out they couldn't help me out, and I didn't want to deal with them so I just let it go. Eventually just gave in and preordered the standard on origin online in november and figured I would give the online copy to a friend and just use the code so I can get SOME kind of early access.

I didn't think I would care because I said oh well 5 days whatever I'll live, but now that EGA has started, I'm sad that I didn't fight to get a real pre order code as I could be playing right now. screw you best buy and screw you, my laziness.

Edited by Genitor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.