What is the latest preorder date in early access now?

CalCa

.. lol .... i dont have to take anything the wrong way .. but since he is a friend of mine ... and he is not full of crap .. and since my interest is neither to troll or flame .... and also finally because i can read and write ... lol ... I have read his emails with my very own eyes ...

believe me or not .. it makes absolutely no difference ... it is just a true fact ... he starts off with 3 accounts (for his family) ... on the 16th.

if this makes you unhappy or distressed in anyway ... well i cant help with that ... and i do know that truth is unfortunately not allways something people would welcome ...

yet again ...

cu ingame ;)

My guess is some kind of error. Given the size of this operation, it's going to be huge and difficult to make sure that all errors do not happen. I'm set for 30 September, so....

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to their house and see in person :D

*edit* forgot date 24/7/11 not in

Yeah don't believe them, I have 2 copies on registered 11/29 and one registered 12/1 and neither are in yet. So my son and I just have to wait until hopefully tomorrow, more likely the 15th.

I think once we get past July, you will see a lot more people from multiple months being added in. I would not be surprised if they got all of August and September in tomorrow, with November and December on Thursday, the actual day they said they we're going to start early access in the first place.

I think once we get past July, you will see a lot more people from multiple months being added in. I would not be surprised if they got all of August and September in tomorrow, with November and December on Thursday, the actual day they said they we're going to start early access in the first place.

This. I'm guessing that the majority of people ordered within the first month...

Don't worry if you pre-ordered and don't get early access. You can always file for "false advertisement" and claim damages! :D

Nope, because BW stated you MAY get up to 5 days. Which also means you MAY get nothing. Good luck with THAT lawsuit.

Agreed

I was going to put in a nasty post but I will tone it down. BW for you to only put in a few days of pre-orders is an insult to all of us who ordered, and count it, MONTHS AGO. I am trying to be nice but it is ludicrous that you stop there; it is ludicrous that you stop at all. The very reason so many ordered so early on is because you tempted them with early access. Oh that is it today, and by the way, you might not get in tomorrow. What a slap in the face to those who have pledged from $60.00 to $150.00 and more, and at that they did it MONTHS AGO. You should not be stopping. You promised early access and for those who got on board early you should be working feverishly to give them the earliest access possible. The first 5 days of orders were the ones that didn't have to plan for the money to come out of their accounts. The others had to plan or save, or at least ones like me. I didn't get my order in until 8/27/2011 so I'm a little over the first month.

Brick walls don't come down unless you beat on them so I am going to send this. I do realize you added 2 days to the rotation and that is gracious but even that doesn't take the sting out of the slap. I wonder how many of those that didn't get in on the first day ordered on the 7th day AND tested for free for you to make this game possible.

I am angry and also hurt thinking ordering even when I did would get us in on the first day. Who knew you would cut it at the 5th day of ordering, just ludicrous in my book.

Nope, because BW stated you MAY get up to 5 days. Which also means you MAY get nothing. Good luck with THAT lawsuit.

I think you can still succeed with a false advertisement case because that statement still has "the potential to deceive a substantial of its targeted audience" and that "deception is also likely to affect the purchasing decision of that audience."

It may fail in trying to prove an injury to the customer, but I guess some can claim they took unpaid leave for work in anticipation of this early access.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What about us October people?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:p

they can shove my early access up their brown dots.

i could not be assed chasing liars in gaining early access..

The game became "meh" when i played beta...

I'm quite happy to wait to the 20th.

end of honesty.

Edited by Philnoob

Most people who ordered after July will be in Friday and after. They havn't even gotten through the first of July but after the first two weeks of July pre-order number are less and less.

21/7/11 and not in.

Amazon delivery of the CE Delivery Estimate: Tuesday January 3, 2012 - Friday January 13, 2012, says it's shipping on the 21st Dec.

This whole launch is borked :mad:

Lol really? My Azamon estimate its the 20th of this month for free. Of course I ordered it before the release date with a free month Amazon Prime then two days after the release date was announced my changed to December 20th date with free release shipping.

Edited by Ashliet

I believe Bioware should have done posted a "wave schedule" and limited the characters that can be created on one account... This would still give the players left out of the first waves a chance to plan their play time and get into the server assigned to their guild.

Most people who ordered after July will be in Friday and after. They havn't even gotten through the first of July but after the first two weeks of July pre-order number are less and less.

SWEET! I was right another 2 day early access same **** happend to me in weekend beta.... :( day and a 1/2 of weekend beta

7/21/2011 was the first order date. Where are you getting your numbers?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.