How many legacy points do you currently have?

Daeborn

Just hit Legacy 33 last night.

50, 50, 49, 49, 42, 38, 25, 14 are my character levels.

About 3-4 /days played on each high lvl for reference.

I usually play everyday about 2-3 hours a night, longer on weekends.

My pre 1.2 plan has been to level alts and then work on gearing them all at my leisure once the 1.2 patch drops. 1-49 bracket has been a blast the last month for me, not really looking forward to the gear grind on multiple 50s... but 1.2 will make that a bit better so I will have lots to do in the next months.

I find that MMOs are so fluid with nerfs/buffs/changes to classes that its nice to have a full roster to choose from in case they pepper the angus of your favorite class.

Legacy level 39.

While that sounds good I'm kind of screwed as what I desire from legacy most is the race unlocks but I've no space for new alts now. :(

Hopefully one day they deign to allow us more character slots. Until then I'm screwed.

(I have five level 50s)

Legacy level 39.

While that sounds good I'm kind of screwed as what I desire from legacy most is the race unlocks but I've no space for new alts now. :(

Hopefully one day they deign to allow us more character slots. Until then I'm screwed.

(I have five level 50s)

Lol tell me about it. The whole point of legacy seems to be about alts but by the time you've earned the rewards you no longer have to room to make use of them.