post your pvp record numbers

seektravota

LOL @ the envy and hatred being directed @ Ashton, just cause he has the top dmg and top single hit. Some of u have to realize this is just a game, right?

hatred at ashton? i dont see that, i actually think its not bad to reach 1kk dmg in a warzone. i just think its a little funny how ashton got angry when i pointed out that i have better gear than him, his response was "no! no! no!" and an ad hominem attack. i dont even get why, he got the higher hit altough his gear is worse, i think he should be proud.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the envy and hatred being directed @ Ashton, just cause he has the top dmg and top single hit. Some of u have to realize this is just a game, right?

I think the envy and hatred is justified, because other classes can't even compete in this competition (biggest hit/ overall dmg perhaps sorc could compete but only voidstar with both teams defending first door through the match).

But then again, I prefer winning, and don't care much about the numbers, as long as I'm at the top of the list (Then I have done my job, doing dps and preventing others from doing so). If ashton was there against me, he would not do 1Mil dmg because I would not let him to. But I still can't show my epeen: Hey look, I prevented someone from doing 1Mil dmg!!! Oh me? I did 400k...But he did only 300, I swear he could've done 1Mil, look!

Still, impressive numbers, I wish I had a 1Mil game even tho it means nothing and is highly situational. It's still 1Mil. (700k max here, but atleast it's huttball, Pyro)

PS. BTW, shouldn't these numbers show damage per second as well? As we can't know how long that alderaan match took, so it doesn't tell us anything about DPS.

Edited by SneiK

• 2 weeks later...
well you said:

and i do have better gear than that. i do have a slotted rakata relic with +65 power (more dmg than +51 expertise), my bm gear is also full with the hard mode operation drops adept and deft mod 25, my belts and bracers are orange aswell, r140 wep with 41white,25adept,25deft, and my implants are expert nano-optic might packages mastercraft with 28 power augments. oh and the champion earpiece. since you dont seem to have a crit slotted rakata relic and the implants, your gear does considerable less dmg in pvp than mine. and alot better than what i got isnt really possible anyway.

edit: also, you didnt even bother to post your gear (mine is visible in my last vid) so for all we know you could have just shopped those screenshots. but have a nice day anyway!

Who cares, I saw your videos posted on Reddit, and if memory serves you back pedal, up your game.. /End of thread.

Edited by Maxipad

Brilliant (Kyr'am Prudii) 888975 Damage [pre 1.2]

http://imageshack.us/f/839/869klololo.png

We did have a screen shot of Terrahz doing 973K healing but sadly he's quit the game:

http://www.kyramprudii.com/index.php/forum/101-public-forum/3210-big-t-now-holds-healing-and-damage-record

Nice to see 3 Kyr'am Prudii/Kyrar Kote top 3's, gg Big Dogs ).

He thinks is he 600k damage is high. Lol.

My marauder is useless - I can't break 75k damage. I just get ripped apart. Also, why do Juggernauts get a double bladed lightsaber and marauders don't?

If this class doesn't get some sort of damage reduction - I am quitting.

Troll harder..

/done

Edited by Maxipad

Unforunately I am an overpowerd Annihilation Marauder so my hits are too big and numerous to post. Usually I just flex using /warrior and flatten everyone else so its even to fast for numbers to proc. The server cant even keep up with the kills. Sometimes I get bored and just vanish and then become invincible for ten minutes while my defensive buffs are chilling. Ahhhh....the salad days.

ROFL. Is that a Civil War where nobody capped mid? Ommgggg...

Well yep... 2 of the heal screenies in this thread are, so not sure what the problem is. It was a really funny warzone - though definitely frustrating.

#2 Max is credited for a hit from Ashton. The screenshot for Max shows the tooltip for Ashton's hit and damage.

Yea just spotted this myself, that is correct. I stated it was Ashton's post 1.2 in my post and posted Brilliants Healing got inclusion too.

Edited by Maxipad