Witty Imperial Agent names?!

skaizm

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My testie was called Ultima-fatforce. I got several angry whispers as her and she was so ugly so I deleted her when she was at 4

My current IA is just boringly Adaliaya :D when I was too bored to figure out separate character name. Also have one called Vic

My friend has one called thesupersexysniper or so

• 3 weeks later...

My main is named Corpi, as I call myself that in pretty much all games I play.

Got another lowbie op named Techne, named after my shieldtech powertech Technia, and according to someone in this thead, it means art/craftmanship. Didn't know that :rak_03:

Also have a sniper named Cyanic, as I think Cipher Agent Cyanic has a nice ring to it.

Wish I'd rolled on an RP server. I'm still waiting someone to post a "witty" name on this thread.

That's it, gonna make a new op named Witty :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine are just nice names:

- Samanta(Samantha Smith was an agent of peace, and since my Agent is anything but, I thought it'd be fun for my cyborg sniper);

- Fael(an elven-sounding name for my Chiss operative, since Chiss are the new elves).

Current Op healer, with title, spells out either Lucky or Unlucky Dück, depending on what kind of day I'm having. :x Not too witty but it's amusing for me, it's the small things in life, righ? Edited by Amaste

• 2 weeks later...

My Agent is Surazal : no particular meaning, but I needed something to tie into my Bounty Hunter (Graveborn).

Story in my head, is my Agent and Bounty Hunter are one and the same, Graveborn being one of his deep cover identities he uses to strike back at his Sith Warrior father that first abandon him and then tried to have him killed (luckily someone high in Imperial Intelligence saw the value of having the son of a rising Sith on their side and he was recruited rather than eliminated)

Legacy name : Sunkiller (a few meaning there : Son-Killer and my warrior is very, very chunky - when he Force Charges half the planet joins the Dark Side)

Had a difficult time coming up with an agent name that I could tie into Graveborn (used for years), so Surazal it is (Lazarus is not allowed or taken)

Holding a name for another Agent character down the road : En'charj

I took my name from that TV show Person of Interest and named him Mr-Reese although it says Mr-reese

I still do not know if i wanna go sniper or operative. I am on the fleet in front of the trainer now like for a week trying to decide.

I love that show.