Guide: Crew Skills

Goshee

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome guide. QUESTION: When you have 2 or more gathering skills, do all the separate resource markers appear on your map at the same time (and if so are they different colors) or do you have to switch between which ones you are tracking on your map? Thanks again Edited by DocGamer

I've posted this question before, but I haven't really received an answer so I'm bringing it here:

What is the point of Synthweaving/Armormech?

To my knowledge, neither of these skills make mods in their current forums. They can make orange armor, but orange armor doesn't seem to be rare and (except aesthetically) orange = orange so the value here seems extremely limited.

Non/Partially modable greens/blues/purples seem to be of questionable value as they are, at best, placeholders until you get an orange and a set of mods for the given slot (once you do, you may as well try to go the mod route while you level).

I'd really appreciate it if someone who knows could explain what the point of these skills are post-revision.

Thanks

During beta I took Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomacy.

When running diplomatic missions, I eventually ran low on dark sided missions, is there a way to get rid of the Light sided missions without running them?

Edited by Darinford

Nice work. I was wondering which skills complimented each other the most..

EDIT: So to confirm you can have a total of 3 skills at anyone time?

Why isnt slicing good for anything?

slicing good for making money I think