Guide: Crew Skills

Goshee

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i downloaded the guide but when i open it i see nothing. did the link change by chance?

thanks!

Are you referring to the spreadsheet? If so I suggest you ask on the thread of the person who made it. I can't help you here I'm afraid ^^

NEW - CUSTOM ITEMS

CUSTOM items are the new item rarity within the game

The idea behind custom armour and weapons is so you can have the gear you find aesthetically pleasing ("looks cool" in layman's terms) and it will still be viable in combat by modding the items regularly.

Any items shown with an orange border are fully moddable

These new fully moddable orange items came from old PROTOTYPE items (blue) and their colours where swapped

This was done to create a more unique identity for fully modifiable items

Remember orange items do not mean legendary!

Custom gear is fairly common in the game

It can be obtained through class quests around level 8, as social gear, as space quest rewards and as light side / dark side gear.

Custom gear is also the typical gear found in flashpoints as rewards for heroic missions

Several pieces can be obtained through using planetary commendations

One question:

Those orange-customs objects, are they bind when pick up? or they can be sold/bought by anyone?

Nice post so far!

But I do have a question: I am taking Scavenging, Armstech, and Investigation on my Bounty Hunter.

Now with the change in underworld trading is it not better to switch out investigation to underworld trading? I want to give my pistols a nice custom look (+ upgrades?)

Or do I overlook something here, bit confused:confused:?? Hope that someone can shine some light on this:)

Quote:

Underworld Trading

Underworld Trading entails the exchange of goods and services on the galactic black market. Sending your companions on Underworld Trading missions can yield luxury fabrics and underworld metals used to construct prototype and artifact armor, earpieces, grenades, space upgrades and weapons and armor modifications. Other possible rewards include gifts for companions to raise their Affection rating.

NEW - Underworld trading now also gives the player CUSTOM schematics

RECOMMENDED CRAFTING SKILLS: ARMORMECH, CYBERTECH, SYNTHWEAVING

ok i got a question hope it makes sence lol

If i reverse eng a green boots pattern to get a better version is there only 1 blue pattern from the boots or are there different variants of blue patterns from the original green boot pattern ?

i am not talking purple patterns just the green to blue if u could answer this for me there will be many cookies for u ;)