This is how the Force-Mystic War Hero gear looks like

Bytesin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BioWare acknowledged players' general desire to not have SWTOR endgame gear look too ridiculous like it tends to in the MMO-that-shall-not-be-named, and going forward they will make an effort to make the gear look more "Star Wars-y". To which I say, "Hell yes."

So it seems like the War Hero gear ain't looking so bad as in the gear preview window. Here is the Force-Mystic War Hero gear on a player. It's looking AWESOME !!

http://www.oldrepublic.net/460-war-hero-force-mystics-live-preview.html

Enjoy !

I like it.

EDIT: I really hope Bioware doesn't listen to the whiners on this board. If we only get bland/boring armor going forward due to the whiners, it will really suck for the rest of us that actually like some creativity.

Edited by Galbatorrix

I like it.

EDIT: I really hope Bioware doesn't listen to the whiners on this board. If we only get bland/boring armor going forward due to the whiners, it will really suck for the rest of us that actually like some creativity.

How about we stop using silly words like "whiners" to specify "someone who disagrees".

I think it's OTT and I'm not a fan of that. Creativity is great, and I will grant this is creative but it's also not in the least bit appealing.

ETA: The poster who said it would be apropos for a Sith Trand., I agree with.

Edited by DieAlteHexe

I like it.

"Someone doesn't like something I do, that must mean they only like things that are bland and boring."

Dude I'm happy you like that piece of **** but that doesn't change the fact that it's a piece of ****.

"Someone doesn't like something I do, that must mean they only like things that are bland and boring."

Dude I'm happy you like that piece of **** but that doesn't change the fact that it's a piece of ****.

"I think something looks like a POS so that makes it a fact because I'm king of the universe."

I think the whole get up looks quite cool, personally. I don't like the JK PVP helm or neither smuggler helm, but the people claiming all of the new armor is awful... what do you want it to look like? More robes and hoods? Do we not already have enough of that stuff to choose from? I'd rather my character stand out, personally.

Edited by Galbatorrix

How about we stop using silly words like "whiners" to specify "someone who disagrees".

I think it's OTT and I'm not a fan of that. Creativity is great, and I will grant this is creative but it's also not in the least bit appealing.

ETA: The poster who said it would be apropos for a Sith Trand., I agree with.

This whole board is full of whiners. Every post on the gen board almost is someone whining about something.

"I think something looks like a POS so that makes it a fact because I'm king of the universe."

I think the whole get up looks quite cool, personally. I don't like the JK PVP helm or neither smuggler helm, but the people claiming all of the new armor is awful... what do you want it to look like? More robes and hoods? Do we not already have enough of that stuff to choose from? I'd rather my character stand out, personally.

Uh yes actually. Not the King of the universe part, but it being a fact that it's a piece of ****. It could not look like a piece of **** to you, but it actually is. There are people that think the Earth is flat but it's actually round.

Also enough strawmen. No one is saying the current setup is good. The dumb *** samurai helmets for Jedi Knights is a straight joke, everything looks way too much the same generic garbage already. They need more variety like in the crafted armor, and quality like with the raid armor. The PVP armor just looks SOOO bad across the board which is ridiculous since there are plenty of other designs in the game that look good. Check out some of the top end armormech and synthweaving stuff you can make, stuff looks boss. Rakata level raid gear looks pretty boss too.

However this piece of **** is a huge step in the wrong direction. I'd prefer generic boring to this turd.