Warzone: Novare Coast

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Simulation mode will allow more Civil War, Space Dock etc matches between same faction.

#2 Those dismissing Huttball obviously don’t know how to play Huttball properly, I have played it with a Sorc, Marauder and Merc and all equally fun. However I would like a new Huttball map or two

#3 Capture the Data Droid is a great idea for a Capture the flag variant and I hope they look into doing that.

#4 To those complaining about only 1 new WZ, keep this in mind, do you want 5 new crappy ones OR one new good one, think about it and decide.

#5 Remember if you don’t like the look of the new gear, the mods (including the set bonus) can be moved to ANY orange moddable armor. This is a celebration for me, because I am tired of being a cookie cutter in my Rakata and BattleMaster sets

Edited by Planar

oh gawd, another alderaan?

last thing we need.

Its not another alderaan at all tbh, feels completely different to play, the way you capture points is different the way you "score" is different the map is layed out differently, the only thing the same is that there are 3 points, its more like LoL domination than alderaan tbh

So, I actually had a chance to play it this morning (with a pub toon on Drogbas Pleasure Barge)

I joined, there were 4 other Pub Characters, and 8 Imps. Needless to say I didn't get to get more then 10 meters from the start zone. The game didn't end even as pubs quit and it became 2 v 8.

I will have to log in later today to try it again.

• 2 months later...