Rainbow coloured colour crystals

BlameTheInnocent

Hey, does anyone else agree that SWTOR needs needs Rainbow Colour crystals. I mean, it would be the best colour everywhere. I have white now which is cool but the day I have a rainbow coloured lightsaber would make my Sith Jugg pure awesome.

Just to let you know, COLOR is spelt COLOUR in New Zealand

Hey, does anyone else agree that SWTOR needs needs Rainbow Colour crystals. I mean, it would be the best colour everywhere. I have white now which is cool but the day I have a rainbow coloured lightsaber would make my Sith Jugg pure awesome.

Than panda and butterfly lightsabers and hippy(hippie) mobs that throw with flowers at your hero instead of ray blasters or bullets, granades or termal detonators.

This type of crystal already exists in EU lore. It is very rare.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_gem

No idea on what color the gem produces in a lightsaber though!

Find myself smiling at this ... reminds me of rainbow kitty.

S'pose it could work if the sabre's colour shifted from time to time - or do you actually mean a beam made up of different colours?

That said .. I'm an orthodox blue, green and red type of person. All others are fan fiction creations.

Even purple.

Find myself smiling at this ... reminds me of rainbow kitty.

S'pose it could work if the sabre's colour shifted from time to time - or do you actually mean a beam made up of different colours?

That said .. I'm an orthodox blue, green and red type of person. All others are fan fiction creations.

Even purple.

Agreed. The only reason a purple appeared in the movies is because Samuel L Jackson thinks his personal preferences are somehow even consideration worthy compared to the Star Wars universe and Hollywood let him have his way.

I'm not really a fan of the idea of rainbow crystals.

But I would be agreeable to gradient crystals... that began at one color near the hilt and progressed to the other color near the tip. Such as:

Orange --> Yellow

Green --> Yellow

Red --> Orange

And so on. I think that would add some flavor to the sabers but without going overboard.

But that's only if we're doing this. Overall I am just fine with the crystals we have. A green saber was just fine for Luke Skywalker. A purple saber was just fine for Mace Windu.

I'd definitely be in favour of it, .if. it's becoming something rare. not like the white crystal 'one time only buy' rare, but more of a hunt to get it. maybe comparable to what you had to do for the white crystal before it was buyable, or the +10 datacron. only a bit more effort. (but nothing ridiculous like a drop from a world boss that only spaws once a month, just because people are online 24/7 to camp bosses doesn't make them any 'special' :p)

Agreed. The only reason a purple appeared in the movies is because Samuel L Jackson thinks his personal preferences are somehow even consideration worthy compared to the Star Wars universe and Hollywood let him have his way.

Just to nit-pick, but Lucas is the one who decided. Lucas is decidedly NOT Hollywood. He's an independent filmmaker...a rich independent filmmaker, but independent nonetheless. He generally hates 'Hollywood'. That's why he moved to the San Francisco area.

Edited by Cerion

Next there will be a thread asking for My little pony styled speeders.....wait.....mmm disregard my objection For pure lolness of seeing one with a rainbow styled light saber riding Rainbow Dash.. I think that's its name I would support this just to laugh. Edited by LordRichardEW

Colour is spelt colour everywhere except in America, they have an allergy to "U".

Spelled?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.