Max Crit - Biggest Ever-

Hezod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think every AC can crit for 5k... Some can just do it more easily.

Remember, if you're not stacking power relic + expertise adrenal/powerup and using a stim, you're doing it wrong. You want to crit big? Stack those three. Want more chances of hitting that hard? BM power relic + Champion power relic only have 30 second shared CD, so you can roll both. BM power relic + powerup... Go try to get a hard hit... 30 seconds later use your champion relic + expertise adrenal - another chance at a hard hit.

I think a lot of the nay saying about people not being able to hit for 5k is people who don't stack the right buffs and never use a stim.

Also you need to re-mod your gear.

Edited by Semitote

8.6k is a little ridiculous. Marauder CD + expertise buff + power relic + stim + 5 stacks of sundering assault + 5 stacks of tracer missile debuff vs. Light Armor & 0 expertise?

Pretty much that but no tracer debuff or marauder buff

Highest in currrent patch(not PTS): 6960 on presumably undergeared sage. Juggernaut Smash ofc.

Otherwise hitting 5k regularly except on full BM heavy armor people or when they have CDs up.

6k as darkness sin with power relic + exp adrenal but he definitely didn't have any exp :)

As deception 5k crits are regular on any light / medium armor even w/o powerups with proper modding. Max as deception was around 6.5k if i remember right.

As madness death field crits are between 3.5-4.5k. Only managed to get the 5k medal like twice but in some very specific conditions (relic+exp adrenal and marauder buff and electrocute from a darkness sin on some 0 exp squishy)

Edited by Cyannez

• 4 months later...
The highest crit I was able to get was a 7.5k - last strike of ravage as a carnage marauder. Gore + expertise powerup + bloodthirst on a half BM geared shadow (he had around 16-17k hp). I was less then half BM with 75% surge. It didn't count for 5k+ medal cause it was an overkill :mad:

Well mine was a 7.4k Blade Storm

*Sorc*

Blade Rush - Precision Slash - (While Opportune Strike,Precision,Damage Buff Pickup(+15%)and Combat Trance is up) - Blade Storm = 7.4k Damage.

Then the Merciless Slash

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/centinel1/swtor2012-08-0910-21-28-39.jpg?t=1344523061

Edited by PowerReaper

biggest crit on my sage was 6,119 from my force in balance..this was done on a war hero geared operative..have screenshot to prove it at bottom..

to the person earlier if you cant hit over 4k with force in balance/ deathfield after 1.3.you is doing it wrong.i can hit 4k all day from force in balance hitting all 3 targets each..

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/Xert_2010/Screenshot_2012-06-21_20_56_05_306047.jpg

Edited by Xertasian

biggest crit on my sage was 6,119 from my force in balance..this was done on a war hero geared operative..have screenshot to prove it at bottom..

to the person earlier if you cant hit over 4k with force in balance/ deathfield after 1.3.you is doing it wrong.i can hit 4k all day from force in balance hitting all 3 targets each..

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/Xert_2010/Screenshot_2012-06-21_20_56_05_306047.jpg

I cannot believe this 6k FiB was on a single target, especially WH geared target. With 870 power damage and 1200 (full balance) I have not gone over 4.5K on undergeared sages.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.