All PvPers need to reroll on Fatman

AngryBuddhist

How about this: re-roll on a standard server and help the problem instead of some pointless protest that won't get anywhere. On Mandalore myself, considered a "dead" server by some, and things are pretty good. But more is always better.

eh, fatman is quantity over quality. the number of absolutely awful players sometimes astonishes me

Bound to be the case when we have so many people though, lol. We have a lot of awful players, but we have a lot of good ones too. Comes with being a big server I guess. But yeah, we have some... just awful players.

We need less pvp servers.

Bioware just opened too many of them and now most are light.

This can compromise pvp and pve.

Now we face queues to enter a wz because theres not enought ppl queued, open world pvp is dead, its hard to find ppl to do Operations or hardmodes, no more heroic quests, entire guilds are vanishing....things does not look good.

Its not the first time i ask for this: please, try to do a server merge or allow char transfers asap, or this will become unbearable very soon.

We need less pvp servers.

Bioware just opened too many of them and now most are light.

This can compromise pvp and pve.

Now we face queues to enter a wz because theres not enought ppl queued, open world pvp is dead, its hard to find ppl to do Operations or hardmodes, no more heroic quests, entire guilds are vanishing....things does not look good.

Its not the first time i ask for this: please, try to do a server merge or allow char transfers asap, or this will become unbearable very soon.

Server merges or PVP server transfers need to start soon. When there is fewer than 30 peeps on the Republic Fleet on a weeknight there is a problem.

Server merges or PVP server transfers need to start soon. When there is fewer than 30 peeps on the Republic Fleet on a weeknight there is a problem.

There won't be any server merges. Bank on it. Server merges are tantamount to Bioware admitting that the game is not doing well, and they'll never do anything that could be interpreted that way.

You'll all just have to reroll on a different server or wait for paid transfers.

Fatman has the lowest skilled players out of any servers. This is a proven fact.

(Fatman / 2xy) * ROOT(132/FLEET) = Fatman server has lowest skilled players

Here is the proof if anyone has any doubts.

Fatman has it's Days. Last night I played 10 games to get my 30 Ilum marks, won 1 game. The other night, did the same thing, won 7. The consistency is shakey. Granted I mostly solo queue. You get into a Pre-made and someone actually stands out and takes control and it's a guaranteed win. People need to learn to listen to a leader. Edited by OrionDammit

Sure come on down....

We have fun on THE FATMAN.

You'll like it there if you PVP.....Little slow ATM Bcuz everyone is leveling you and gone until 1.2 but the Q times are about 2 min for WZs and about 10 min to get in on PEEK times...

eh, fatman is quantity over quality. the number of absolutely awful players sometimes astonishes me

The funny thing though is you somehow act like you do something amazing while being mind numbingly easy to neutralize in WZ's.

i could imagine the disaster server transfers would bring

you might as well just delete every server off the list besides high pop ones.eather way i guess in terms of people on the fleet maybe your just logging in at the wrong times,cuz my server usually has over a hundred people on the fleet but its normally at night

Edited by CrunkShizzle

i could imagine the disaster server transfers would bring

you might as well just delete every server off the list besides high pop ones.eather way i guess in terms of people on the fleet maybe your just logging in at the wrong times,cuz my server usually has over a hundred people on the fleet but its normally at night

I have a character on a server where there can be fewer than 20 on the fleet at night. I would probably pay the full price of the game again if I could transfer that character to a different server. Ranked pvp will be impossible, and I really do mean impossible.

I would, but fatman really doesn't have that great of pvpers... Sure there might be a lot of pvp, but the quality is lacking. Best pvpers went to PO"WN"

Port Nowhere... yeah ok. That server is going to be 2 teams to play against come rateds. Condemned and Dominus. You guys have fun with that tiny pool to pvp with.