twi'lek hoods 1.2

hamward

How about you all just go on the PTS server and find out for yourselves? Oh wait that's logical.

1- Not everyone has the time to play on the PTS server.

2- This is exactly what forums are for... us to discuss and learn information from devs and people who have ad a chance to play the PTS.

And on another note, you cannot expect people to just believe a simple yes or no considering the amount of trolls and nay-sayers that patrol these forums.

1- Not everyone has the time to play on the PTS server.

If you have time to get on a character on a live server then you have time to get on the PTS server. Just go to fleet and open up the GTN and Ctrl click it to see.

And on another note, you cannot expect people to just believe a simple yes or no considering the amount of trolls and nay-sayers that patrol these forums.

That's why anyone that has the time to even play this game has time to get on the PTS server and look this up themselves.

If you have time to get on a character on a live server then you have time to get on the PTS server. Just go to fleet and open up the GTN and Ctrl click it to see.

That's why anyone that has the time to even play this game has time to get on the PTS server and look this up themselves.

Not everyone really wants to be running two different clients of the game, their reasons for doing so being largely irrelevant(even if its just laziness). These forums are so full of BS and misinformation that sometimes its just nice to have some kind of proof or a source of that information.

Hmm...just give it time, hoods will be worked in. If you don't give em time, then it'll look poor and then people will complain even more...so its best to just wait.
I don't care about hoods, I want to know about Trooper helmets. I kind of hope the lekku clip through the back, like they did with hoods during the beta. Maybe it would motivate them to design some unique models to support our awesome uniqueness. Edited by HeavensAgent

do you know how long it takes to download the 1.2 update. its like a 10GB update or something(at least to get access to the PTS)

assuming everyone has time to download a 10GB update JUST to check hoods is silly. some ppl barely have an hour a day to play the game.

i agree though, could someone post a screenshot :D

Edited by FourTwent

As I play a Twi'lek char I was a bit disappointed to see the hoods with holes for the lekku to go through on the PTS, I really think it looks stupid.

wait, but you actually wear the hood? can you post a screen shot please?

wait, but you actually wear the hood? can you post a screen shot please?

I'll see what I can do with it, gimme a few hrs haha

Edit: Dreaded network error retrying while trying to D/L 11 Gigs....

If I'm not back in 5 minutes......

...... just wait longer.....

Edited by BucMan

Some people also don't like redownloading the ENTIRE game just to play on the PTS.

I would, but it won't download it. I updated from the maintenance today just fine. I can connect to the live servers just fine. But get an error when trying to download the PTS client.

Well I got it working and leveled up to 10 to go to the fleet. Tried looking at all the heavy, light, and medium chest pieces on the GTN and found that there are no hoods for Twi-leks.

I DID notice on Tython that the Ithorian Jedi Master during the meditate/lift the rock test did have on a rather large hood over his head(it didn't look quite right, but did not look terrible. Another QC pass on it and it will fit right in) that I did not notice before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.