Live the Ship Droid Experience!

CourtneyWoods

In my opinion, every BioWare employee... Devs, Web team, Marketing, Secretaries, Janitors... EVERYONE should be working on fixing the cheats. Give the non-tech employees menial tasks like testing and data entry.

Ok, man. I hope you realize that utterly unrealistic expectations, such as this, only yields perpetual disappointment. I've met people like you. NOTHING within the realm of reality will make people like you happy. Absolutely nothing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear that Bioware should have a division of their studios dedicated to making whiners whine about what the game doesn't have instead of what it does. Wait... I guess they don't need to pursue that one.

I swear that Bioware should have a division of their studios dedicated to making whiners whine about what the game doesn't have instead of what it does. Wait... I guess they don't need to pursue that one.

I really hope you are not making a reference to my post. :rolleyes:

I think i know why some people (including me) are a little upset with the joke.

You don't do jokes when there is a real problem, as then it can be considered bad taste.

We feel the game is coming to an end, we feel like stop paying for nothing, and in Bioware they feel happy with our money.

We are hoping for new contents, we want something new, something different. I think there are a lot of people hoping for 1.2 to be the final solution to the game, the reason to keep p(l)aying a game one month more. The excuse for some to feel good about having paid a whole year to be bored after 4 months... and then realize that everything is a joke. No new contents. No new mini-games to refresh us. Nothing to do after listening all the lines of the great voice talents. The whole game is an expensive april fools.

AND: Worst above everything is... everyone has realized that there was a joke as NOBODY thinks that EVERYTHING is possible in a ROLE playing game.

NOBODY thinks a ROLE playing game can be OTHER than SHOOTING AND VIOLENCE.

It's sad they wasted resources making those mildly entertaining videos. Resources that could have been used elsewhere.

For the ten millionth time in this thread, NO IT COULDN'T HAVE!! This is marketing and web team, not game development teams!!

Wow, why am I shocked at the amount of ignorance on this forum still??

Edited by JeramieCrowe

In retrospect have to say the videos were wrong in the best way :D

Not even entering into the wasted resources debate.

April Fool's joke. And not a bad one.

(usually where it's said 'lighten up people' but meh, I'm just going to bed)