Server que after disconnect- grace period plz?

Vaeli

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting times for my server, Hidden Beks (EU), are around 30 minutes (which isn't ultra bad compared to the other waiting times I've seen in other threads (2-4 hours etc.)), but twice now I've waited in a queue, logged in, started walking and got disconnected and now I gotta queue all over again without having played more than five minutes. I'm hating to think what queue times are going to be like at/after launch, am really hoping they massively improve the waiting times at least so when you do get disconnected there isn't a massive wait, or reserved slots for a certain amount of time after you've queued would be good. Unless things improve (I realise that the game is new, so there's gonna be teething problems) and if things continue like they are I won't be getting a subscription. Fingers crossed things improve as I do REALLY want to sub up and stuff.

Thanks for petition, signing!

Edited by SpaceSheep

Everyone wanted in for FULL 5 days early access.

Pounded the forums LET US IN.

I expected to be in a wave the 18th or 19th because I orderred in Nov.

Bioware listened to the Rageing I WANT IN, so here you go they got 99.9% of preorders in on the 15th so you get your full 5 days.

And now you wonder why there are Q's?

They could have spread the waves over the 5 day early access schedual but they tried to please everyone.

They got everyone in,just like other mmos within 2 days instead of a span of 7

So everyone deserves Q's.

But no the Rage and threats for a refund go on and on.

Admit it No matter what Bioware has tried to do for people , people arent going to be content.

Everyone deserves the Q's they asked for it, Its what you asked for....admit it

Bioware listened to the Rageing I WANT IN, so here you go they got 99.9% of preorders in on the 15th so you get your full 5 days.

They could have spread the waves over the 5 day early access schedual but they tried to please everyone.

Admit it No matter what Bioware has tried to do for people , people arent going to be content.

I am not raging about Queue's ... Queue's are the norm for new MMO's

I am raging that once you've queued, if you get disconnected or crash you are back in the flipping queue .... no other MMO does that

Point is if now in pre-order phase are servers full what will happen 20th?

Will you play game where you need to wait few hour before you can log in?

How it will work in raids? Your PC crash and other 19 ppl will have to wait hours for you to log in?

You will understand that as soon as you will be able to play this game as soon as you tie up with your character and you will have to wait few hours for login

Current situation is really unacceptable

Point is if now in pre-order phase are servers full what will happen 20th?

Will you play game where you need to wait few hour before you can log in?

How it will work in raids? Your PC crash and other 19 ppl will have to wait hours for you to log in?

You will understand that as soon as you will be able to play this game as soon as you tie up with your character and you will have to wait few hours for login

Current situation is really unacceptable

What's gonna happen after the 20th is you just shouldn't even bother trying to log in. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm all for global server shutdown until they implement grace periods. The situation as it is right now is way out of whack.

Have to admit that it's almost ubelievable that AAA class MMORPG comes out without small window to get past queue after DC. Totally unacceptable also. I was just playing with my Friend in Coruscant when he got disconnected and now it's little 50min waiting until he get's back in. Fix this asap please.

queued from 3.45pm till 6.45 then game just quit on me so if i re-queue now prob another 3 hour wait so that will be 9.45pm and you want me to pay. Worst thing is this is pre-play you knew how many had pre-ordered the game you sorted out most of the peoples placements onto servers thru guilds whats gonna happen on the 20th when you have no idea how many people will buy the game and come online to find this isnt an mmo its a time wasting device its actually designed so you surf the internet for hours looking at useless crap then when you do get in... You put on your incontinent pants and feed thru a straw as your too scared to move from your pc incase you never get onto the game ever again

Just wanna tell you started my queue 15.40 with estimated time 1h 40 min and I got 100 ahead of me now 20.05. If this still happends after early game access when my PAYED TIME starts to count... im gonna more pissed than I am. Im not gonna pay for play-time when 90% of it is queueing. Not enough with that there is no grace queue if you crash/disconnect, and that will happend to everyone. FIX IT ASAP. Edited by RussSWE

To be honest, this type of queues are a common occurence at the launch of a new popular MMO. I experienced the same in many popular MMOs in the past.

Now what really frustrates me is the fact that when you get disconnected or the game crashes, you have to stand in the queue all over again. This is not common occurence in past MMO launches, as usually when your game crashes or you get disconnected you can log back on without standing in the queue.

I have been playing since the 13th on the server Tomb of Freedom Nadd, and I am used to standing in queues of 2-3 hours at the start of my gaming day. No complaints about this.

But my game just crashed and now I find myself in queue position 2.1k when trying to log back in. This should definitely not be the case.

As in mostly all the recent popular MMOs there should be a system to skip the queue when reloggin after a crash or a disconnection.

Thanks in advance!