Still waiting on an explanation why their early access system is fair?

RetroRayner

Fat lazy bum, sits infront of his pc all day, living on goverment benefits gets his pre-order code in on 21/7

Soldier based in Afghanistan, on a 6 month deployment, no internet access, no family members able to do it, finally gets home in September and pre-orders right away.

Fat man gets access 1st wave

Soldier gets access 2 days later

Both paid £49.99 for the game, both funds taken from the bank the same day.

How is this a fair system exactly, please enlighten me.

Do the SWTOR community a favour, cancel Early Access make everyone start at the same time on the 20th.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat lazy bum, sits infront of his pc all day, living on goverment benefits gets his pre-order code in on 21/7

Soldier based in Afghanistan, on a 6 month deployment, no internet access, no family members able to do it, finally gets home in September and pre-orders right away.

Do the SWTOR community a favour, cancel Early Access make everyone start at the same time on the 20th.

Guess you should have picked a different job huh? And yes, I'm a vet.

umadbrah!?

Feel free to take a stand by refusing to play until the 20th.

It's as advertised. In fact, it's better as it started 2 days earlier. At no point has the early access been based on anything other than pre-order code redemtion date, so it's perfectly fair as everyone who pre-ordered should have known that.

Ahh the Soldier on 6 month deployment with no internet post AGAIN!

sorry but what FOB were you at that didn't have coms?

I know the net is sometimes down and always slow, but if your on 6 month rotation it even says in your deployment letter you will have internet access at the main OB when not on ops.

What the hell has been a tool of oil theft got to do with a game. It doesnt!

20th, thats when the game launches. Anything else is an If, a might. Deal with it!

Edited by DigitalPrime

It's fair because it's a videogame with no real life use or matter.

You could be the first to 50 and nothing would happen of worth.

You could be the greatest SWTOR PvPer of all time and it won't mean anything.

A person beating you to 50 is inconsequential.

First person to order and register their code is the first person to play. Same as it will be after release. People who buy the game in january will play before those who buy it in march.

And I am sitting on my ***, but I ordered and registered the game before work since it the links when live around 3 AM.