SWTOR: No fat chicks allowed?

Xanikk

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more to love. yes I need more to love

but you wont give more love.. which effectively means less love per square inch.

But in all seriousness, yes its silly there is no fat man/woman option, on the otherhand, its also logical there isnt. There have been more then enough games out there that do let you customize your character to be fat , but that option is hardly ever used by players, sadly regardless how right or wrong it may be, it makes perfect sense to put time and efford in populair styles instead of body times that end up close to unused.

It certainly doesnt make it right, but does make it understandeble.

What cracks me up is all the people saying the type 4 male isn't fat. That dude is a WHALE.

And it's not like there aren't fat Jedi in the game. The "Darkness on Ilum" questgiver, for example: 100% blubber. (But it's okay, apparently, because he's a man.)

@OP: What? Did you even look at the body types?

There's 4 body types for females, you can select them at character creation.

1 - skinny

2 - slim/athletic

3 - muscular/steroids kind of body

4 - fat

you can pick body type 4 if you want a fat female.

problem solved!

Regards

I'd rate them as:

1- Anorexic and half dead, should be able to run more than a meter.

2- Anorexic with muscle definition and stamina.

3- Athletic.

4- Normal woman but a bit on the tall side of normal.

The type 4 female bodytype in this game represents what it means to be a fat woman in hollywood. Any larger than that and you're likely not getting the part. So its no wonder the conversation goes that way.

Kathy Bates would disagree.

I'd rate them as:

1- Anorexic and half dead, should be able to run more than a meter.

2- Anorexic with muscle definition and stamina.

3- Athletic.

4- Normal woman but a bit on the tall side of normal.

1. Lindsay Lohan circa 2010.

2. Lindsay Lohan circa 2011.

3. Lindsay Lohan as of last month.

4. Lindsay Lohan circa Mean Girls.

Dang I love Lindsay Lohan. I'd totally go Jedi for her.

Female Body Types according to.... well.. me.

1. Keira Knightley. (Hot, but a bit too skinny)

2. Bridget Regan or Halle Berry (Hot and perfectly proportioned)

3. Lucy Lawless from the 90s (Hot Amazon woman)

4. Queen Latifah (Hot with DANGEROUS CURVES)

For the same reason that you can't walk around butt-naked with realistic (or sci-fi) genetalia hanging out... it's offensive to the general public's taste in entertainment.

Though if you are saying it is based off of entertainment standards (which yes, I agree are ridiculous, skinny anorexic girls, or honestly girls who are bony in any way are not my thing at all. I like a nicely filled out (not fat) woman. and body type 4 is probably the closest thing they have to that though that girl is still relatively lightweight, just got some good curves), but by those standards, how are fat guys appealing?

I can understand the concept of player characters being meant to be major heroes and as such would need to be in relatively great physical shape for all the traveling, fighting, etc....

But of course that eliminates the fat males also. I can understand that the force can augment agility within force user (make Darth Baras actually be able to move and fight) but as for non force users, the ranged ones maybe cause they sit back and shoot, but how are you going to have a big fat imperial agent DPS operative sneaking up close enough to sap, stab, sneak attack enemies?

Because people would only make them as a joke. No one wants to play as or see a fat woman. You can declare that you're ok being enormous and that you want to reflect that in-game but you're lying to someone, yourself more than anything. I know I'm not being politically correct, but such is the way of biology and societal norms and realities.

Would it be fun to make fun of fat people? Yes, yes it would and that's the only reason anyone would make one.

Because people would only make them as a joke. No one wants to play as or see a fat woman. You can declare that you're ok being enormous and that you want to reflect that in-game but you're lying to someone, yourself more than anything. I know I'm not being politically correct, but such is the way of biology and societal norms and realities.

Would it be fun to make fun of fat people? Yes, yes it would and that's the only reason anyone would make one.

Indeed true, I don't think anyone with weight problems is proud of it. I am overweight myself and not proud of it, if I was as big as alot of people, I can't imagine how I would feel. I am just lucky enough not to gain weight that easily despite how much I eat.

I don't do a whole lot to work towards losing weight, usually the reason obesity is an epidemic. For people who are unlucky enough to have low metabolisms, they gain and retain weight that much more.

Be careful what you post, customer service could come deleting posts or locking the thread if we dive to deep into political topics, fat bashing, etc...

• 4 weeks later...