Trooper Commando is the worst pvp character ever...

kanun

The melee classes and sorcerers interruptions to my casting time (activation time ) skills too much ;I cannot cast my grav round the main skill. What is the problem of bioware realy ;even at 1.2 patch thy making the trooper more worst.

pvp with commando is impossible at warzones; even I go healing tree ,bioware made us more worse again. Why commando wears heavy armor? it doesn'T cover us at all. I have half battlemaster set and half champion set right now ( my expertise is 648 right now ) ; however battlemaster juggernaut / powertech / asas / operative / sorcerer .... becasue of their instant interrupt skill ,I am saying this it is true commando cannot do anything ( any1 says me the opposide idea here, it is the true )

I am asking to bioware ,if you were gonna make a mmo , why did you make the classes so unbalance? if we are not juggernaut or maruder we cannot do anything at pvp? I am not saying " I will be the one ,I can kill anything, I am the op " but commando class is realy worst, I am realy mad why I opened and gave lot's of time to this character? it is realy non-sense now ( even ı want to start a new character ;coz of 1.2 patch getting pvp set becoming more tough ,I am not going to open a new character right now ) . At every warzones , when the melee classes see my class thy change their target and attacking us first!!! and bioware you still making us useless ; warzones are just for melee and sorc classes already . We writting these issues many times here but you don't care what we write here. It is not only my desire ,every commando class players living this issue.

Concussive round has 2.0 sec activation time with 45 sec cooldown ,at close combat what bioware is thinking ' how will I cast this skill while close combat ' ( even I use my tech override skill that has 2min. cooldown ;and my concussive round round has no guaranty to work everytime- generally it doesn'T frozen the enemy player )

Another issue my concussion charge , it doesnT work against to powertech and juggernaut classes ,I don2t know why

we have no escape ability, less ability to survive already ;at 1.2 we have less damage too. now you will say : " all classes got nerf " ;but the commando has got the biggest ;even this class is already weak at pvp zones!!!!

swtor is the biggest fail mmo I have ever seen . When tera online and guild wars 2 coming,we gonna see together this game gonna more and more death... Even these bioware doesn'T give anything. Hey thy giving us 1 warzone at new 1.2 patch .... I wrote this thread coz every warzone frustrating me ,and it is no fun ( when I check the table everythime at the end of warzones, first classes who gave the most damage(s) are sorc/operativ/sith warrior classes + new added class is the powertech... ( about powertech thy giving us , just , with their fire skill as travelling around us ;and we dying 4-5 sec. I am not joking ,with my watch I checked ) .

!!! A and B are extra one of my opinions !!!

( A: and bioware report the player function is a total failure too at warzones... with what clue bioware banning the players just being afk at warzone with the report of nonsense players? is there any proof with picture or video ;or the players who are reporting the their doesn'T like players)(1 of my friend was banned like this coz of non-sense reports at warzones. At 1.2 bioware is trying to change but I am doubt again(Because I saw at this game there are many characterless players...) ( if you don't say back anything/any words to these players , thy are coming out smelling like a rose ;saying anything thy want as bad way - thy assuming themself sth ) ( many problems happening coz of these players too, anyway...

( B: another thing is that when some non sense players saying at general chat about yourself with nonsense content ,when we report these players nothing happens, bioware saending us just an automatic droid lol realy ) ( bioware's customer support is realy bad I MUST SAY IT too ) A and B are extra

Good job bioware go like that , you will just gonna lose more more and more players ( I might continue but I am stopping here now

Make commando better, we just want this game more balance, thank you.

Edited by kanun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concussion charge is instant, what are you raving about 2 seconds casttime?

Arsenals/Gunnery gets it's damage shifted from Gravround/Tracermissile to other skills, the damage should stay the same.

All healers get nerfed, but as you can see from the testrealm it's not THAT bad.

What was your point again?

Arsenals/Gunnery gets it's damage shifted from Gravround/Tracermissile to other skills, the damage should stay the same.

All healers get nerfed, but as you can see from the testrealm it's not THAT bad.

Concussive round has 2 sec casting time ;I wrote wrong up there

lol

No wait, he's right... it's not THAT bad... it's much worse than that.

commando's will still remain supreme OP class after patch 1.2..the damage output might even be higher then before when used by a skilled player. if you run solo of course you will get interrupted and assraped...commando isnt the greatest on 1vs1 and pvp isnt based on 1vs1...

commando's will still remain supreme OP class after patch 1.2..the damage output might even be higher then before when used by a skilled player. if you run solo of course you will get interrupted and assraped...commando isnt the greatest on 1vs1 and pvp isnt based on 1vs1...

Yeah, I think good commando/mercs think of it as a buff more of a nerf at least arsenal/gunnery specs. They will be just fine when 1.2 hits.

Gunnery Commando here.

The build in it's current form is not as bad as the OP suggests, but we are heavily depended on a group with melee classes to tank and distract. A lone Commando is often a dead Commando.

Patch 1.2 will not be good for us (please read the Commando section if you believe we are not really being nerfed), but this game really need a lot less ranged classes and more lightsaber wielders. This is after all supposed to be Star Wars, and while the Trooper is almost equally iconic to the Jedi, his place is not as the hero but as cannon fodder.

With that being said, the game is what it is, and the class should be viable and not completely useless.

We shall see what 1.2 brings.

L2P. Commandos are awesome.

not if skilled as grav spammer. this build actually makes the commando being the worst 1on1 fighter. and even in grp matches you need to be viable in 1on1.

for a commando to be effective in pvp you either need to be healer oder assault (shared tree). the third one with grav round is simply not a good pvp specc.

beside of this, most classes have a tree not very good for pvp. so what?

Gunnery Commando here.

The build in it's current form is not as bad as the OP suggests, but we are heavily depended on a group with melee classes to tank and distract. A lone Commando is often a dead Commando.

Patch 1.2 will not be good for us (please read the Commando section if you believe we are not really being nerfed), but this game really need a lot less ranged classes and more lightsaber wielders. This is after all supposed to be Star Wars, and while the Trooper is almost equally iconic to the Jedi, his place is not as the hero but as cannon fodder.

With that being said, the game is what it is, and the class should be viable and not completely useless.

We shall see what 1.2 brings.

i agree this game needs more jedi/sith then ranged...theyr the iconic ones we are the fodder :)

I just kill you first because I despise Comm/Mercs If you're not annoying me with TM/GR spam you're rolling an overpowered healer spec that can't be interrupted. So I make it a habit to kill you, regardless of whether it benefits my team or not.

I like to be commando but maybe coz of entering the warzones solo = we generally don't get in the good groups= losing all the time = no able to fun from commando. this might be happening ;becasue no1 knows each other no1 helps each other generally (we are not at ts3 while at warzones hehe). coz of communication lack, commandos dying more fast. It is the truth.

I am pro player but all players attacking us first haha ...

Or more better example above quote :look at this mate what saying about commando clas :D we are easy targets to kill...

Edited by kanun

juggernauts and powertechs both have moves that make them invulnerable to knockbacks for a short time. Don't know the specifics about the PT one but the juggernaut one is after they leap to you for 5 seconds or something they are immune to a lot of stuff, visible by a red shield on their character. Gunnery is one of they worst specs ever for pvp. Try the assault tree. Much better mobility and NO CASTING kind of:D . Gunslingers are the worst not commandos, FACT

the talent that give 8s immunity to kncokback for powertechs/vanguard is very very rarely used. because it very high in the most less used tree.

actually since i play swtor i never saw a powertech/vanguard with that ability.

though, this will most probalby change with 1.2

about powertech thy giving us , just , with their fire skill as travelling around us ;and we dying 4-5 sec. I am not joking ,with my watch I checked

...so you sit still...for 4-5 seconds...and stand in fire...in the middle of a war zone?

Just delete your account right now and save yourself the frustration of not understanding that YOU ARE BAD, and hopefully the eventual realization that YOU ARE BAD.

the talent that give 8s immunity to kncokback for powertechs/vanguard is very very rarely used. because it very high in the most less used tree.

actually since i play swtor i never saw a powertech/vanguard with that ability.

though, this will most probalby change with 1.2

Hold the line and yeah it is deep in the tactics tree which for the most part as of now is underwhelming in the damage output.

Gunnery Commando here.

Have any of you people heard of "kiting?"

I bet when you played WoW you quoted your mage DPS on Patchwerk, didn't you!

The melee classes and sorcerers interruptions to my casting time (activation time ) skills too much ;I cannot cast my grav round the main skill. What is the problem of bioware realy ;even at 1.2 patch thy making the trooper more worst.

pvp with commando is impossible at warzones; even I go healing tree ,bioware made us more worse again. Why commando wears heavy armor? it doesn'T cover us at all. I have half battlemaster set and half champion set right now ( my expertise is 648 right now ) ; however battlemaster juggernaut / powertech / asas / operative / sorcerer .... becasue of their instant interrupt skill ,I am saying this it is true commando cannot do anything ( any1 says me the opposide idea here, it is the true )

I am asking to bioware ,if you were gonna make a mmo , why did you make the classes so unbalance? if we are not juggernaut or maruder we cannot do anything at pvp? I am not saying " I will be the one ,I can kill anything, I am the op " but commando class is realy worst, I am realy mad why I opened and gave lot's of time to this character? it is realy non-sense now ( even ı want to start a new character ;coz of 1.2 patch getting pvp set becoming more tough ,I am not going to open a new character right now ) . At every warzones , when the melee classes see my class thy change their target and attacking us first!!! and bioware you still making us useless ; warzones are just for melee and sorc classes already . We writting these issues many times here but you don't care what we write here. It is not only my desire ,every commando class players living this issue.

Concussive round has 2.0 sec activation time with 45 sec cooldown ,at close combat what bioware is thinking ' how will I cast this skill while close combat ' ( even I use my tech override skill that has 2min. cooldown ;and my concussive round round has no guaranty to work everytime- generally it doesn'T frozen the enemy player )

Another issue my concussion charge , it doesnT work against to powertech and juggernaut classes ,I don2t know why

we have no escape ability, less ability to survive already ;at 1.2 we have less damage too. now you will say : " all classes got nerf " ;but the commando has got the biggest ;even this class is already weak at pvp zones!!!!

swtor is the biggest fail mmo I have ever seen . When tera online and guild wars 2 coming,we gonna see together this game gonna more and more death... Even these bioware doesn'T give anything. Hey thy giving us 1 warzone at new 1.2 patch .... I wrote this thread coz every warzone frustrating me ,and it is no fun ( when I check the table everythime at the end of warzones, first classes who gave the most damage(s) are sorc/operativ/sith warrior classes + new added class is the powertech... ( about powertech thy giving us , just , with their fire skill as travelling around us ;and we dying 4-5 sec. I am not joking ,with my watch I checked ) .

!!! A and B are extra one of my opinions !!!

( A: and bioware report the player function is a total failure too at warzones... with what clue bioware banning the players just being afk at warzone with the report of nonsense players? is there any proof with picture or video ;or the players who are reporting the their doesn'T like players)(1 of my friend was banned like this coz of non-sense reports at warzones. At 1.2 bioware is trying to change but I am doubt again(Because I saw at this game there are many characterless players...) ( if you don't say back anything/any words to these players , thy are coming out smelling like a rose ;saying anything thy want as bad way - thy assuming themself sth ) ( many problems happening coz of these players too, anyway...

( B: another thing is that when some non sense players saying at general chat about yourself with nonsense content ,when we report these players nothing happens, bioware saending us just an automatic droid lol realy ) ( bioware's customer support is realy bad I MUST SAY IT too ) A and B are extra

Good job bioware go like that , you will just gonna lose more more and more players ( I might continue but I am stopping here now

Make commando better, we just want this game more balance, thank you.

Commandos are awesome if played well, you obviously have no idea how to play the class.

QQ more.