7/120 bm bags - you kidding me bro?

Ailoz

I'm now at 7/120 bm bags - working as intended?

I'm not even full battlemaster geared yet and I'm 76 valor.

I'm really glad this system is changing in 1.2, because it's the worst gearing system I've ever seen. It's a slap in the face everytime you do dailies, yet you get rewarded absolutely nothing.

To base getting gear on pure luck is just a joke.

How has your guys journey been with the bags?

Good experience or did you get unlucky as well?

Edited by Ailoz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad this system is changing in 1.2, because it's the worst gearing system I've ever seen. It's a slap in the face everytime you do dailies, yet you get rewarded absolutely nothing.

Valor 56 here. Full Centurion. Went smooth :)

Grind - is evil.

Well my experience doesn't involve anything requiring the time to get to valor 76, so I'm not very frustrated. The champion grind I only got 2 or maybe 3 drops and had to buy the rest. I just started Battlemaster and got 1 in two bags, so I'm a lucky bear. Either way, I do fine enough in PvP without the BM gear so my attitude is whatever I get, it's just a perk.

I suggest you a good exorcist. You might be possessed by some demonic entity...

I've been quite lucky, Im R67 and miss only the BM helm.

Edited by atreyuz

12 comms out of ~25 bags, been lucky i guess.

76 valor ? So sense when did the higher level valor mean u will get more battlemaster gear should of logged off after u dont get bags if ur so qq about it. Dont come on here and qq about 7/120 bm bags with no proof. Why dont u grind 1000/1000 Commendations Mr 76 valor and stop complaining because if u really were 76 valor and still havent been getting commendations sense the last patch where u can buy from a merchant and full battlemaster then SIR YOU ARE A LIER.

Sorry to hear that. RNG god must really, really hate you.

76 valor ? So sense when did the higher level valor mean u will get more battlemaster gear should of logged off after u dont get bags if ur so qq about it. Dont come on here and qq about 7/120 bm bags with no proof. Why dont u grind 1000/1000 Commendations Mr 76 valor and stop complaining because if u really were 76 valor and still havent been getting commendations sense the last patch where u can buy from a merchant and full battlemaster then SIR YOU ARE A LIER.

Seriously? You need to stop posting.

I bet if someone on the dev team pulled your character statistics, they'd prove you to be a tremendous exaggerator concerning how many BM bags you've opened.

Seriously? You need to stop posting.

its true, if he was that into getting full BM he could of gotten it by now by farming. And he says what a ****** system that is based on luck. Last time I checked you are gaurenteed a BM commendation every 1k/1k . should be no problem for someone who grinds rank 76 valor for fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.