Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if they dont raise the server cap and maybe add more servers by the time i get in i wont get in cuz all servers full lol

Agreed ....I hate waiting in lines to join a server....that's lame ..they need to add more servers ...if the ones now are already full and the waves are not even half way done yet...

There is going to be a huge rush of people logging in this afternoon after they get home from work / school.

It's pretty smart on their part to cut off invites already.

It will be the second shift of nerd ragers when the first shift clock out.

I honestly home EA/Bio can look as blizztari and say

"SUCK IT!! your fail game of muppets with swords records have been CRUSHED!!! oh and did I say SUCK IT!!"

Bonus days are great it is the hurry up and wait with no info and being kept in the dark that has me climbing the walls. A crumb a speck some info would put me at ease I have way to much stress in my life.

Bioware sweepy. Want go home go bed...LOL! No more waves? ***sadface***

At this rate people who preordered in December will be lucky to get 10 minutes!

I really hope the dev post is true and that after today we will start to see a much broader date range than less then a week...

I put my code in 8/27/11. Please Bioware get to the end of August tmrw!

Why stop now? Why not do a wave every few hours ?! Its not like people from all time zones are not waiting!

They know this, thats why they have to stop. Unlike all of us that sat here on the forums for 7 hours today, many people went to work. They sent invites to a couple hundred thousand people, but they won't be home from work/school for some time. By stopping now, they can review what the load will be in prime time hours.

lol please guys, i havent got the mail too and so what? Wait 2 or 3 days more... No problem. Great job bioware ;) cant wait to play the game.

U mad? 2 or 3 days I CANT WAIT

No just kidding.

Really its hard for me to wait 2 but at least I'm not damning BIOWARE to hell. Gsus they made the game so be a bit thankfull at least. The time you wait is the best time :D

BTW: CLAM DOWN

Have a nice day!

I can not wait to get into some serious PVP and start tracking down all of the whining, entitled little children posting throughout both of these threads today. Seriously...why don't you take your little ball and go home since you do not get to play early and obviously your so used to getting everything you want when you want it, you must of course be extra special.

Get over yourselves. You will get in when you get in, and this is a great way to ensure EVERYONE will be able to play when the time comes. Mostly, Bioware has created a seriously great game, and you might get in early, and you might not have to pay for those early days. Stop your ******in and wait...simple as that.

And, if you were a dumb ***** who took a day off of REAL work to possibly play a game early, then you deserve to be sitting at home moaning. Idiot. If you work for me, pray I never find out. You wont be working long, not for taking the day which is yours, but for taking it before you knew you could play early, which makes you brain dead and of no use to my company.

Isn't what you are doing the same thing? You know, childishly complaining and insulting people for childishly complaining and insulting.

I can not wait to get into some serious PVP and start tracking down all of the whining, entitled little children posting throughout both of these threads today. Seriously...why don't you take your little ball and go home since you do not get to play early and obviously your so used to getting everything you want when you want it, you must of course be extra special.

Get over yourselves. You will get in when you get in, and this is a great way to ensure EVERYONE will be able to play when the time comes. Mostly, Bioware has created a seriously great game, and you might get in early, and you might not have to pay for those early days. Stop your ******in and wait...simple as that.

And, if you were a dumb ***** who took a day off of REAL work to possibly play a game early, then you deserve to be sitting at home moaning. Idiot. If you work for me, pray I never find out. You wont be working long, not for taking the day which is yours, but for taking it before you knew you could play early, which makes you brain dead and of no use to my company.

Bro, you just wait till I get in with my sorc. I'll push your **** in, Mister Internet Tough Guy.