Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Dear Bioware quit playing favorites and send everyone a *********** invite before there is a riot you can not stop.

thanks *****

Bahahahahah I would love to see a nerd riot lmmfao. Ineffectual flailing of arms and feet with theyre eyes closed as thousands of nerds try to get out of theyre rooms. :D

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its really pointless but im feeling like I want to voice my opinion anyway. I am patiently awaiting my email (which it seems will not come till at least tomorrow) and while I wont scream like some of these kiddies I do think that this idea of 5 waves a day is ridiculous, the wording of your early game access emails led a lot of people to believe that their access would be sooner than later.

I understand the idea of stabilizing a load and making sure everything goes well but you could have easily appeased many of these people myself included by watching the server loads and sending out new waves progressively every few hours.

This leaves a sour taste in my mouth and the "up to 5 days" feels alot like those small print legal disclaimers on commercials now. I am convinced that despite my early purchase in July and constant watching it will most likely be Thursday, my anger about this issue will be compounded if people who registered after me are already playing........

In the future please adhere to first come first serve or else u get a 6000 post long troll fest.

Why would you stop inviting people at 2pm? Wouldnt it be wise to continue to invite more players throughout the night when the server population would generally go down... people do sleep you know. Either this is very poorly done or the servers are about to blow up already which isnt a good sign. Edited by Aescseco

Well the final wave for today hasnt done yet, least the last announcement on twitter was that there was 1 more wave to go.

Plus dont forget they have been working since 6am, and they arent going to let a wave in without plenty of time to make sure its stable before the day staff go home for some actual sleep.

Its done, they just didn't update Twitter.

THANKS GameStop for screwing us first day purchasers, and sending out early access codes a week later so we can miss the first day or 2 of early release...

Yo EA !! next time pick another party to vendor your games...

EBGames put hundreds a week behind cause they wanted our money, but didnt bother to tell us they ran out of codes and that we would be getting the shaft..... a full week behind = a waste of 2 holidays booked off for launch.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

QQ and Q

It will be fantastic to be ganked by lvl 50 players and to wait 20 minutes on mobs spawns to complete storyline quest... Players from today waves are really very lucky ^_^

P.S: I'll try to find my post... it should be funny )

Found It!

Way to go BW. Great job on this first launch day of waves. They make no sense at all who got invited and why, You guys should be commended on a great job of SCREWING OVER YOUR CLIENTS ON DAY 1.

I'm sure there will be many more of the same over the months to come before this game gets totally crapped on and everyone is back giving there money to WoW or someone else. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

/Golfclap

May I please add you to a list of people,a long list too - that I can jump in front of. I actually like the idea of EGA and i'm thrilled to get a chance to play this week. If you log into Wow now there isn't a queue and you don't even have to wait for an email.