Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

Anyone actually posting in this thread probably isn't actually in.

I've been reading it a little in between leveling.

I was July 21st if I remember right and I got in on the first wave so you should be coming around soon I would think. Can't say I wouldn't be just as mad as some people in here are, the wording of the whole Early Access deal was pretty misleading, granted some of the confusion would have been killed if some people would just have read the fine print, but still frustrating for those who for whatever reason might not have been able to pre-order as soon as they liked.

I didn't understand all the rage about people who pre-ordered early getting more time with the game until I realized yesterday that the Early Access characters weren't going to be wiped going into live. It is kind of odd when you think about it, that there are some of us that will essentially have a sort of unfair headstart just because we entered our codes in first. I feel the pain of those who aren't yet able to play as I signed up for the beta site back in '09 a day or two after it went up but was put into the very final testing weekend group.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't understand why everyone is going in to a nerd rage about...one of the pre-order incentives was early game access UP TO 5 days early. Today is 7 days before release day, so quit your tantrums. All of you whiners need to shut up; my two year old niece is more patient than you lot.

BW didn't even need to grant anyone early game access today, so be grateful they've let anyone in...

So Bioware's saying I can't play the game as long as my friend can who got in today even though I payed the same amount... hm... very interesting

Guess you should have read the pre-order facts better, now "those"... those were very interesting to be honest...

PEOPLE!!! DO you realise that this is EARLY GAME ACCESS NOT LAUNCH?!

This is aimed at those people who said " What a sh**y launch BW!

This isn't LAUNCH! It's Early Access. Get your things right please.

Now let's continue to watch this sea of rage,shall we? :D

The Welcome Notice on the SWTOR Launcher written by BW-Staff would not agree with you!

so plz..........

See you online.

Na, I'll post the SS of the cancelled order. If I'm going to pay monthly for a service, I expect to be in on day one, I don't care if it's called early release.

Sorry I'm not going to make all my guys named CharacterX because I had to wait three to five days to get in.

It should be a FFA first day like EVERY other game in history, not one other game has done it like this, ever.

Some of you saying,

"Why don't you go work their 18 hour shift then..."

are just morons.

Do you honestly not think that Bioware has enough employees to work througout different 8 hour shifts? That they are so hurt for cash that they can only afford to pay shift of workers to do waves?

With any job, when an important event happens, dont people work overtime? Aren't schedules changed and vacation requests denied?

Stopping at 1:30 pm is just stupid in ever aspect.

The life of a MMO HUGELY depends on the quality of release. (AND for those who say, "This isn't launch day, read what Bioware specifically states on the Launcher Client and Forums before opening your misinformed mouths. They consider it launch.)

I hate to see how they handle situations down the line.

PEOPLE!!! DO you realise that this is EARLY GAME ACCESS NOT LAUNCH?!

This is aimed at those people who said " What a sh**y launch BW!

This isn't LAUNCH! It's Early Access. Get your things right please.

Now let's continue to watch this sea of rage,shall we? :D

well.. it is the launch of early access..just sayin :rolleyes: