The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What is the single, most important feature for YOU to be added/changed in SWTOR?

Lord_Ravenhurst

is that Panda in some star wars universe language?

...if that isn't a joke....just.../facepalm.

Also, for me? Two equal things.

Make my Twi'leks headband stop vanishing with hooded robes.

Make my Twi'leks hoods not vanish at all.

Fix that, and I'll have almost no problem with the game. I'll have things I want patched, but I can wait for everything else, as petty as it is, THIS is more game breaking to me then some of the major bugs.

a sense of humor in the game. Everything is WAY too serious with exception of Blizz.

Better then EVERYTHING being a pop culture reference like in (Game that will not be named)

Edited by xTekwarx

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More character customization options - more body types, more scars, more faces, more hair colors, more modifiable equipment, more equipment models and textures, and so forth.

And a barbershop to make use of new options for characters we have already created.

Edited by Drudenfusz

Better then EVERYTHING being a pop culture reference like in (Game that will not be named)

wow, people don't like mentioning World of Warcraft here. is it because you folks are afraid that first-time mmo players might discover it and abandon this game altogether for it?

I'm interested in your feedback. Please post ONE bullet point if possible.

For me: Full control Space exploration/ combat

The single most feature hmmmm, how about a game that performs as advertised on systems

well above the system req's. Thats not too much to ask, honest system requirments. But no.

This is an EA/Bioware product I should have known when I saw EA(most EA games are broken pieces of crap), oh well......

Third party UI customization.

I second this.

Like IRL: you can get a long way with just your looks - if they lack the required features, you need to work alot harder to achieve the same things.

People have a very different opinion on how things should look, and it's hardly possible for one group of 'artists' to get them all satisfied. Third-party contributions would make this task a breeze. This all works well and good in singleplayer games, or games you'd only play for months or a year - but the plan is to keep us here for longer then that, isn't it? I wouldn't have stayed with wow for 6-7 years with stock UI.

The current UI is too big - big sliders, button and frames takes up a large portion of screen-space, while buffs are very hard to spot.

The UI (and chat) -settings should also be per-character or for-all by choise, and stored locally.

the single most frustrating thing about this game is the difficulty finding a group. we need a great lfg for heroics and a cross-server dungeon finder with an option to keep the search on-server. i say cross-server now because many, many servers no longer have enough people to support a single-server dungeon finder tool without long waits.

There's a couple of previous posts I agree with. Server merges, definitely - the game would seem less dead if you saw more people running around.

Also, I agree with Bioware's decision to keep meters out of the game. All it does is turn every player into an elitist, and I'd rather play a game than have another job.

The most important thing to me would the separation of PvP stats from PvE stats. Unless this is addressed, this constant nerfing of the classes is going to ruin this game. I found all of the classes to be more enjoyable during the earlier closed beta tests than i do now. This game has become very grindy during the mid 20's. I play mostly DPS classes and i am not currently enjoying my progression. If you want to extend your game's longevity, start by adding new content and not by gimping our fun factor.

I'm interested in your feedback. Please post ONE bullet point if possible.

For me: Full control Space exploration/ combat

Jawas as a playable race.

Multiple specs that you can change out of combat/warzones.

Jawas as a playable race.

A Jawa racial quest to stab Ewoks in the face.

A MODDABLE FREAKIN' UI

The ability to import settings on character creation. Hey, for altaholics, having to go back and reconfigure EVERYTHING over and over again really sucks.

Oh, last item -

Fix the darn thing so it quits ERASING the customization including tabs, social preferences, etc every single patch AND after the first log-off on a new toon.

cant wait for UI customization also I agree that freindly player debuffs need to be more visible for removal perhaps adding a UI preference "Show removeable debuffs bye me"

more warzones and arena would be awsome.

space combat pvp would also be awsome!

cant wait for the legacy system to be active :cool:

nerfing some of the OPness in some classes you know who you are :mad:

Thexremstar

• Dual Spec
  • A PROPER COMBAT LOG
  • Fix Tab Targeting
  • Cross Server Warzones
  • LFG Tool / Cross Sever Flashpoints
  • More Warzones, at least 6 total
  • 3rd Party Addons
  • Macros
  • Merge some servers or enable Server Transfers
  • FIX THE TERRIBLE WZ QUEUING SYSTEM. Seriously. I hate having to re-invite people every time as well as when one person is solo queued we have to all unqueue and re-queue. it's annoying.

Edited by Norey

My biggest wants:

1. Server mergers - I know you are working on transfers, but number of servers should be cut

2. Please bring back Ilum as fast as possible. Nerf wz valor or buff Ilum gains ALLOT.

3. Fix tab targeting - I don't yet trust that your 1.2 "smarter" system is prefect

4. Social, fun, engaging competitions in easily available areas. Like at fleet or one elevator away

5. To have groups stay groups when doing warzones - You have said this is coming

Edited by Ecoape