8 Extra Character Slots Please

CORBECSTARSEEKER

Please vote in here if you would like 8 more character slots, the main reason I'm suggesting this is that the legacy allows you to unlock races by making a character of a particular species and reaching level 50, it also allows you to pay to unlock species but not everyone will want to pay some would rather level a character to 50, but to do this it would take all 8 slots you currently have by which time you would have no slots free to make a character of the new species you had unlocked, not to mention only 8 slots prevents you from making one of each advanced class should you wish too.

Please make valid constructive comments.

Bioware needs to add 8 more character slots. Here is what I wrote previously.

Dear bioware,

I would like to stress the importance of having 16 character slots per server. I think it's probably one of the things most needed with the upcoming updates and new species.

Since legacy is server bound and some people have a lot of alts(like me), 8 slots is not enough to get the most of your game. I want to be able to play each AC on both factions and have a chance to create a male/female version of each class. This will let me get the most out of your story and I know you put a lot of work into each story, so let me get the full enjoyment out of it.

I think 16 slots is really going to be needed down the road, mainly due to the species you will add in the future. Let's face it, the Star Wars universe has a lot of species to pick from and I know people will want to play as each one eventually.

The only way I can see you avoiding a 16 character slot, is if you make legacy not server bound. Which might be tough, so I really hope you consider more character slots-16 to be exact. It will make the game better in the long run because people will have a lot more breathing room to play whatever they want.

Oh my God yes! I'm one of those people that wants to play all of the classes and diversify my play style to fit my mood. I had a level 85 of every class in WoW except for Priest (he was 83) by the time I quit that and I moved between them regularly. I wants to have a Mercenary and a Powertech at the same time without sacrificing another character to do it.

Well, we've already gotten this floating around in here, actually I think there are at least 2 more in her already.

Yes, with the Legacy system coming out, and with the plans they (BW) have in mind, we just need more character slots.

The reason we need 8 more for a total of 16 is for those AC classes. Yes there are 8 slots currently and you could have 1 of each basic class, but there are those of us whom have already filled those 8 slots, some of us on multiple servers.

So 16 character slots is the "new" number of slots to have per server to cover the number of AC classes that are present in game.

Yes more please. Even if I have to pay a few bucks for each slot. Normally I would not care and just roll on a different server for the different factions. However, since legacy does not tranfer to other servers, I would much rather keep all my characters on one server. To do this, I will need 8 more slots.

More character slots please! for legacy and other races becoming available. Even if it's a microtransaction, I think a lot of people would like the option to have more than just 8-10 slots, the multiple ac's, plus the specific races to unlock to have access to that race for both sides, and then the new aliens? I mean if legacy was account bound rather than server bound, that would be awesome and make it easier as well, but still there's the issue of wanting to play a Jedi sith pureblood, or a Twi'lek Sith warrior, or a mirilan BH. So the option of 16+ slots needs to be available.

Yes more please. Even if I have to pay a few bucks for each slot. Normally I would not care and just roll on a different server for the different factions. However, since legacy does not tranfer to other servers, I would much rather keep all my characters on one server. To do this, I will need 8 more slots.

Yah really, why bother with limits? Just charge $1/month for each extra character slot. I think that makes absolutely everyone happy. In fact I predict that would make quite a few players very, very happy.

:sy_republic::sy_lightside:

i agree but i already made my empire server and my republic server. was thinking of going half half so i can have different races. only crafting will suffer.... and guilds, course that will mean deleting 3 already made characters to make room.... but thats why i stopped playing them a bit ago lol Edited by LatentFire

Yah really, why bother with limits? Just charge $1/month for each extra character slot. I think that makes absolutely everyone happy. In fact I predict that would make quite a few players very, very happy.

:sy_republic::sy_lightside:

8 bucks a month extra? Every single month? No. $5 bucks each for however long I keep my sub, yes.

Why not get one extra character slot for every character you level to level 50?

Alternatively - have fixed legacy levels where you get an additional 4 slots or 1 slot or something like that. Perhaps that is better since all don't level to 50.

Edited by viktorstahl

I'd definately like more slots, right now I already have 8 characters so I can't take advantage of the whole different species/class part of legacy without deleting a current character.

I like the idea of a new slot for each character you get to 50. I could also see it as something you get every ten or so legacy levels.

Edited by Cormey

Yes! We altaholics definitely need more character slots! Either that, or we need to be able to change our character's races after the Legacy patch launches. The reason for this is that if Legacy was included in the game launch, altaholics like myself would have been able to take advantage of the benefits like unlocking new races. Because Legacy was not included in the launch, people with multiple characters must create more characters in order to take advantage of the newly unlocked races. Changing races after the fact would fix all this because it would allow us to have access to the races we unlocked after the fact, although people who like leveling alts don't normally shy away from rolling another character.

In addition, one of the best aspects of this game is the ability to play through the same class and have a completely different story if you change the decisions you make. It only makes sense that being able to explore all those different options and explore the amazing storylines would require at most 16 slots. I think anywhere from 10-12 would be acceptable for me.

Nonetheless, I want more character slots when Legacy launches.