let me roll a lvl 50 from character creation

Jrovak

I dont want to pve and with the nerfbat swinging all other the place I want a LvL 50 to replace my nerfed class..

Since there arent any req on PVP gear I wanna start saving comms now so I can be on EQUAL FOOTING with the baddies that don't deserve BM in the first place..

I am gonna roll an OPERATIVE!

ho wait..

'GIMME GIMME!

and my sub is cancelled but still..

Edited by Jrovak

Actually the starting at level 50 makes sense.

I can't play on Balmorra, Tatooine or Alderaan anyway (CTD's, missing textures) ... so I gave up on PvE (except enduring through the class quests) and just do PvP.

And now that they are making gear grind a dedicated effort to itself, just starting at level 50 would make things much more pleasant.

Edited by Zepath

Well it WOULD have sense if your character would be only limited to WZ, Ilum and Fleet.

Guild Wars did something like that for PVP. If only PVP interest you - here you go. If you want full experience - make your own toon and play from lvl 1.

Voiced story ? Come on, it's nothing to be proud off. Voicing kill & fetch quests is like painting the sh** to look like rainbow. It CAN look like rainbow but when you touch it - you know what you are dealing with.

Edited by DariuszPol

I dont see the point to go 1.50 to do endless WZ FOREVER..

I dont care about their crap stories or romancing a companion

I can get BM in a week but to qualify I have to endure that lame Pve for 3 weeks

BH story

go kill joe

then ted

them jack and so on till I am numb

what kind of storydriven crap is that

Noone gonna miss me Lvling its all solo to 50 anyway..

Solo MMO

Edited by Jrovak

because that's exactly what MMOs need. FOTM access being easier!

That is the only viable anti-argument for this to be honest. It'll just be overused with every man and his dog rerolling whatever the fotm is.

However, I approve of this. Shame it'll never happen because we're being forced to PvE slowly.

Well it WOULD have sense if your character would be only limited to WZ, Ilum and Fleet.

Guild Wars did something like that for PVP. If only PVP interest you - here you go. If you want full experience - make your own toon and play from lvl 1.

no chance. the server are already so limited regarding the maximum number of supported players that it is already hard to find people for hero quests or flashpoints. allowing this would make impossible and would totally destroy pve for the few that are still trying to enjoy it.

no way.

before such an idea would have the slightiest chance they need to make server allowing at least 5 times the number of players on it. this would also solve open pvp issue and other problems but i doubt this will ever happen.

swtor is on the way of its end. server with a top pupulation of 400-500 players is only a delayed death.

Heh. Might be nice. Both of my characters are getting ****ed in 1.2. My desire to play either one is at an all time low and I really don't have much interest rolling another character. Edited by Vinak

That is the only viable anti-argument for this to be honest. It'll just be overused with every man and his dog rerolling whatever the fotm is.

However, I approve of this. Shame it'll never happen because we're being forced to PvE slowly.

you only need one reason when it's an insanely good and game changing reason