Amount of Shadows/Assassins in WZs now

oceansofmars

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Force shroud is a whopping 3 seconds for all sins except talented tanks (and obviously tanks should be able to tank)

more 31/31/31 spec nonsense.

Oh, and we have burst? lol

yeah dur we got sick burst, if we did not why would people say we did....l2p your class dawg:eek:

yeah dur we got sick burst, if we did not why would people say we did....l2p your class dawg:eek:

I have rolled my face across every key on my keyboard several times and did not notice any burst. My face is fat too, I'm not sure how I could have missed it.

I have rolled my face across every key on my keyboard several times and did not notice any burst. My face is fat too, I'm not sure how I could have missed it.

You may claim your face is fat, but it clearly isn't fat enough.

To perfect the faceroll you must subsist on the proper mmo diet of sugary drinks, fried foods and snacks, and plenty of pizza. With dedication your face will then be fat enough to faceroll at a competitive level.

You may be eating some of these foods already but it is time to take it to the next level

Ideally you should have physical difficulty leaving the computer, not only due to your unhealthy state but also due to the discarded wrappings, boxes, and cans that litter the area around your computer.

Edited by ShadowOfVey

I just mash my keys hard which results in a higher chance of crits...works for me

If enough people QQ about it then it will get nerfed.

Based on the amount of "QQ" on assassins and looking at the patch notes...

I would say they must think we are fine but who really knows what the devs think

Edited by cycao

You're in for an unwelcome surprise when you find out the assassin isn't any better ;)

Well from an operative who has been slowly leveling a sin for about a month now, id say its a lot better. It is nice to actually have some utility for a battleground. Having speed and a knockback is leaps.and.bounds past what my operative has. My damage on sin is lower but i feel way more usefull.

Well from an operative who has been slowly leveling a sin for about a month now, id say its a lot better. It is nice to actually have some utility for a battleground. Having speed and a knockback is leaps.and.bounds past what my operative has. My damage on sin is lower but i feel way more usefull.

yep tankassins...jack of all trades master of none some say

I bolded the part that I think most people will be sadly disappointed in.

I want to start off by saying that I play a Sage and I know that my hybrid spec is OP and I think the nerf was justified in the end it will force sages to do more single target than AOE damage which is more use full in PvP anyway.

Now the other class that is also obviously OP in its current state are the tank assassins/shadows. 1vs1 they are able to own any class (though I know this game is not basing its balance on 1vs1 but wz). They have incredible utility (knock-back, stuns, interrupts, pulls, heals etc.) as well stealth and they have the survivability afforded to a tank (and guard for medals). And more often than not you have full spec'd tanks topping the damage boards, when those shadows/assasins that spec into dps are getting no where near.

I feel that the anger come from the fact that almost all classes getting a nerf yet they did not nerf what seems to be one of the obviously most OP classes.

Edited by Audiovisual

I have absolutely no problem with there being a large number of Shadows or Assassins in PvP even if they were kicking my butt all over the place. Kick away, I say. I don't give two _ _ _ _ _ how OP they may seem to some people. As long as players are playing the classes the way BioWare designed them, it's all good! You can't fault the player for that and I have no problem with players seeing an opportunity to play a class that may be powerful.

What I do have a problem with is all the cheating going on in PvP atm. I believe that may be the reason why you are seeing so many of Sorc, Sage, Assassin, and Shadow classes in PvP. Because they can get away with speed hacks all the more. "What...I...that wasn't a speed hack, that's Force Speed. Yeah, I swear!"

"So what if I was taking an ungodly amount of damage. That's force armor!"

OP classes aren't the problem IMHO, its the damn cheating: Speed Hacks, Infinite Energy, Anti-Stun, No Cooldown...etc.

That's the real problem that needs dealing with! Instead of nerfing the classes, how about nerfing the cheaters!

Edited by Calindra

I want to start off by saying that I play a Sage and I know that my hybrid spec is OP and I think the nerf was justified in the end it will force sages to do more single target than AOE damage which is more use full in PvP anyway.

Now the other class that is also obviously OP in its current state are the tank assassins/shadows. 1vs1 they are able to own any class (though I know this game is not basing its balance on 1vs1 but wz). They have incredible utility (knock-back, stuns, interrupts, pulls, heals etc.) as well stealth and they have the survivability afforded to a tank (and guard for medals). And more often than not you have full spec'd tanks topping the damage boards, when those shadows/assasins that spec into dps are getting no where near.

I feel that the anger come from the fact that almost all classes getting a nerf yet they did not nerf what seems to be one of the obviously most OP classes.

I'll just jump right in here and say that your average tank class, average healer class, and marauders all tend to beat your average assassin in 1v1. We're actually one of the worst 1v1 classes, because we sacrifice toughness and damage for utility.

Ha.. I came here to post about this and found this here.

Seriously though it isn't so much the amount as it is how UNFAIR they are in huttball.

You get a team of well oiled SI or JC and you can't do anything to stop them. Literally I've seen an entire team of SI or JC because of this reason.

so they are very good in one of the warzones and that means they are overpowered ?

Key words: You get a team of well oiled....

Dps squishy

Balance squishy

Tank wins because of mitigation but still is the tank with worst mitigation.

Thank You so much.... So many people ignore this fact. We are STILL the Squishiest of the Tanks in the game. So Bioware decided to give us better DPS to make up for that.

Basically with a Tankassin or Shadow Equivalent It's easy to some up why they are so great.

If you bring a Tank Specced PT you get a Tank, A Tank Specced Jugg- Another Tank, but if you bring a Tankassin- you get 3/4 of a Tank and an extra 1/4 DPS. Simple as that, and only people who play tanks or Tankassins understand that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.