republic side should get a free daily.

teambff

well I heard they are changing the win requirement for daily missions and making them medal based

:D

one can only hope.

i logged into my trooper about an hour and a half ago - two hours, to get my first pvp daily done and still haven't completed it.

Edited by teambff

republic on my side dominate wz's pug vs pug.

This is due to the fact there are only about 30 republic on my server and they all pvp together against the waves of terrible imperial pugs out there.

On the lucky event its premade vs premade (full 8 v 8) then its a fun match.

i don't agree with premades, the idea of the system is for random groups for an interesting experience... premades cheat the system and ruin everything.

explain to me how this is possible. I play with friends and have enough players in my guild who want to pvp, why should I not be allowed to take 3 of them and join a warzone?

Its not a guaranteed win but it is an advantage that anyone can do

explain to me how this is possible. I play with friends and have enough players in my guild who want to pvp, why should I not be allowed to take 3 of them and join a warzone?

Its not a guaranteed win but it is an advantage that anyone can do

just to clarify, a premade is generally a full team (i would consider it anything about 4+ as creating an imbalance) prepared in advance.

3 or so people shouldn't have such an impact as to create an unwinnable situation the way a premade does. but over 3 is starting to get into questionable territory.

how anyone could even find a premade fun is beyond my understanding, then again i never ganked low levels or tricked new players into doing things or any other similar such thing.

Edited by teambff

how anyone could even find a premade fun is beyond my understanding, then again i never ganked low levels or tricked new players into doing things or any other similar such thing.

Can I get some more detail on this one, I am really curious on this statement.

and I as well never ganked low levels

Can I get some more detail on this one, I am really curious on this statement.

and I as well never ganked low levels

there are people who will trick new players, when they ask questions, like tell them to alt + f4 (i think that's it which closes a program), or they will give them a command to quit a battleground, like in warcraft which was /afk, stuff like this, or give them misinformation, or the ever so popular "learn to play" and on and on and on... i never find that type of stuff funny or interesting but some people seem to think it's hilarious.

i'd imagine these same types are the ones who enjoy destroying the weak in premades.

just about an hour ago i had to deal with 2 guilds premade and of course we barely got a kill and was totally and utterly destroyed. how could they possibly find that fun? but i'm proud of our team that we didn't quit and kept trying even though it was painful to get owned so bad.

it was brutal in warcraft especially where people would warp new players to zones and trap them there (when there used to be this exploit or something, i forget it was awhile ago) and trap there or open portals and tell people to click, little annoying things.

bioware needs to set up something where guilds/premades can fight among each other and leave the rest of us alone.

but all that is beside the point, republic needs help lol. :D

i think i recently lost 20+ games in a row.

maybe it's just mind trick.

i'm mostly joking anyway, i don't mind losing if it's a fair fight. even if it is 20+ games.

just was bored and was trying to make something funny, unsuccessfully. :p

Edited by teambff

there are people who will trick new players, when they ask questions, like tell them to alt + f4 (i think that's it which closes a program), or they will give them a command to quit a battleground, like in warcraft which was /afk, stuff like this, or give them misinformation, or the ever so popular "learn to play" and on and on and on... i never find that type of stuff funny or interesting but some people seem to think it's hilarious.

i'd imagine these same types are the ones who enjoy destroying the weak in premades.

just about an hour ago i had to deal with 2 guilds premade and of course we barely got a kill and was totally and utterly destroyed. how could they possibly find that fun? but i'm proud of our team that we didn't quit and kept trying even though it was painful to get owned so bad.

it was brutal in warcraft especially where people would warp new players to zones and trap them there (when there used to be this exploit or something, i forget it was awhile ago) and trap there or open portals and tell people to click, little annoying things.

bioware needs to set up something where guilds/premades can fight among each other and leave the rest of us alone.

but all that is beside the point, republic needs help lol. :D

i think i recently lost 20+ games in a row.

maybe it's just mind trick.

i'm mostly joking anyway, i don't mind losing if it's a fair fight. even if it is 20+ games.

just was bored and was trying to make something funny, unsuccessfully. :p

I've read rumors next patch dailies will be easier to complete as they would be completed by hoarding WZ medals.

Specially rewarding to roadfighting, ignoring objectives and medal hoarding!!!

I've read rumors next patch dailies will be easier to complete as they would be completed by hoarding WZ medals.

Specially rewarding to roadfighting, ignoring objectives and medal hoarding!!!

someone else was saying that as well, well.. at least i can finish my dailies even if it does reward the people not playing properly. i doubt they will play properly any which way so it won't change much.

I play a Sin and pug'in warzones my longest run was 36 warzones to get 3 wins. Pubs dont need a d*nm thing cept for BW to remove the bolster buff imballances.

Just sayin. Aint always about the faction vs faction. PuG warzones can either go decent, bad or really really bad consistantly. Might get one team in 20 that roll thru the enemy but that they way the cookie crumbles.

Get a pre-made life is better. Of course who knows in the future with everyone complaining about everything BW will make it so we log in, get all credit for pvp daily's and a free gear item, valor and credits just for subscribing still.:eek:

[quote name='Faulhaber']Pretty much this or join the Empire![/QUOTE] if you join the empire, you will have to premade if you want to win as well. the odds of a pug facing another pug, no matter what side you are on, seems to be slim. Edited by Ryotknife