[Vote] Let Scoundrel keep his laugh from Upper Hand triggering

iFruit

From PTR 1.2.0s patch notes:

* Upper Hand no longer triggers a "grunt" sound effect when it occurs.

No apparent, let alone "game-breaking", reason to take this feature away. It only allows us to keep our eyes away from the CDs and on the screen, apart from being very characteristic lore-wise for our class.

Add "+" to KEEP OUR "GRUNT" SOUND!!

Absolutely agree. +1

I loved this feature and am sad to see it go. In the mayhem of PVP healing it was really useful to monitor my upper hands.

I never even considered asking to have it removed. At the very least, I hope they give us the option to keep it or toggle it off.

(Also, where was the popular demand to remove it? I remember a few people here saying that it was a little odd or unsettling, but nobody really seemed to HATE it, and I just haven't seen many comments about it in general.)

Edited by Stenrik

+1 on keeping the smuggler laugh proc its an audible cue to let me know if I have upperhand or not. Does everybody need to hear it? Probably not just put a toggle on/off option in the sound tab for friendly audible cues and enemy audio cues...other than your own.

+1 from me!

*The following has already been posted in another thread*

Well guys I am sorry to announce that on the PTS the /giggle is in fact gone... I do not know if it will be a permanent change-over to the patch or not, but it's kind of sad haha... The funny thing is I think Vanguards/Powertechs get to keep theirs...